What Are Your Favorite Products?

Green is from pro putt systems

2 Likes

I have bought through their website in the past, but don’t think it really matters anymore

Just wondering about the down under board. @jon have you reviewed this one? Has anyone tried it?

I haven’t tried it yet

What does it do? It looks like it’s just a board you put between your feet.

It’s supposed to help with power transfer :man_shrugging:t4:

But is it just a box you put between your feet?

Sounds like @mpatrickriley will be reverse engineering that this winter :joy::joy:

3 Likes

And by that you mean he will put a box between his feet?

Just got an ad for it on Facebook… apparently it helps you use ground force better? Seems like an easy home brew tool to make.

1 Like

The kangaroo silhouette is really gonna test my art skills. :grinning:

2 Likes

Just wear a kangol hat and call it a day.

1 Like

It does indeed. Just gotta get the dimensions of it. I was thinking of maki g one myself. But before I wasted my time, I was hoping there was some feedback from it.

Judging from how it’s used, just make one the width of your stance… the point is to basically squeeze against it as you swing… seems like you could just use a dowel (or two?)

Is it the same idea as swinging with a medicine ball between your legs?

So I’ve become addicted to 2UNDR and am super psyched that I just got four new in box pairs on eBay for $70. Can’t believe I spent that much, but now I’ll have enough that I likely won’t need to wear anything else.

2 Likes

I no longer have any other kind of underwear. Once you’re in, you’re in.

1 Like

Haha, is that the tag line for the Joey pouch?

5 Likes

I love the 2undr too. I’m telling you if you like those, you have to check out the separatec. I love both of these brands.

I’m going to give them a shot, thx for the recommendation!

1 Like

That website is not a confidence booster this early in the day.

4 Likes