What Are Your Favorite Products?

Really like the SwingU app for Android, even got the subscription (a bargain) Also the foam golf balls so I can chip in my frontroom!

Fun category! So many products, not enough budget. lol

I will add my BirdieBall putting green to the list. It is great for practice, even during conference calls! :slight_smile: #workfromhomelife

2 Likes

I love my Whoop! I was a bit skeptical at first but it has been very eye opening.

I could go wild here, but I’ll second PuttOut and SuperSpeed.

Hoping to add Skytrak soon(ish)…uggghhhh backorders.

Ones I love:
BirdieBall Putting Green
DuraPro Commercial Golf Mat
Bushnell Tour V4
Frogger BrushPro
Cayce Headcovers
Titleist Hats (til I die)
Sawyer Co Ball Markers (check him out on IG - super good dude who was incredibly supportive and kind when my son was in the NICU)
Corkcicle

So many to love. Sorry no links.

1 Like

Just got my first order from Linksoul delivered (used the $100 code I got for subscribing to the Golfer’s Journal discussed in this thread) and I’m very impressed. Great fit and quality fabric. Now I just need the weather to cool down so I can actually wear the pullover.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m Linksoul obsessed!

Bought this a few weeks ago and really like it. Far superior to a wet towel.

This is the replacement for my old birdieball. Love it. .

3 Likes

Great looking green. Took a look at the clubscrub and it seems interesting. How do you (or do you?) dry out the inside after the round? Turn it inside out?

I’ve done both. If I don’t dry it it stays wet for a few days. I’m not sure if I should worry about stuff growing in there but no weird smells yet :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think very highly of three of the products in your random category. SeeMore putters, True Linkwear shoes and Clicgear push carts. I will add Swiftwick socks.

2 Likes

Just tucked myself into a pair of pink swing shift 2undr boxer briefs…

Liking them thus far, not 100% sold on the “joey pouch”.

Like I said very weird at first - you’ll either love it or hate it eventually

1 Like

I have the shotscope v2 which is great too at. Cheaper price. The only issue with the v2 is it’s a little big compared to the v3. But you get used to it.

2 Likes

I thought the biggest differences between the V2 and V3 were that the V3 has more accurate and faster gps capabilities, much longer battery life, a bigger screen, color, and as you mentioned, is much smaller. I can understand someone deciding not to upgrade if they already have the V2, but with only a $60 price difference, I can’t believe many people buying a new one will be choosing the V2 over the V3

Love my s62 watch… I stopped using a range finder and use it exclusively…

Just got a three pack of sensors but need to figure out how to affix one to my counter balanced putter.

Advil, KT tape, Aleve, CopperFit, Band-Aid…

2 Likes

Seriously,
DrScholls spray. And how about Martini tees?

Amen to KT Tape. Absolute life saver.

What putting green is this? I like my birdie ball, but I have to build a platform for it since where I want it is on carpet and I’m super annoyed that I have to do that.

Been looking at those, I’m sold now thanks guys!
BTW are you buying from them direct or on Amazon?