What Are Your Favorite Products?

sure, feel free to start a new topic under the products category and other Whoop users can hopefully chime in with their experience

Really like the SwingU app for Android, even got the subscription (a bargain) Also the foam golf balls so I can chip in my frontroom!

Fun category! So many products, not enough budget. lol

I will add my BirdieBall putting green to the list. It is great for practice, even during conference calls! :slight_smile: #workfromhomelife

2 Likes

I love my Whoop! I was a bit skeptical at first but it has been very eye opening.

I could go wild here, but I’ll second PuttOut and SuperSpeed.

Hoping to add Skytrak soon(ish)…uggghhhh backorders.

Ones I love:
BirdieBall Putting Green
DuraPro Commercial Golf Mat
Bushnell Tour V4
Frogger BrushPro
Cayce Headcovers
Titleist Hats (til I die)
Sawyer Co Ball Markers (check him out on IG - super good dude who was incredibly supportive and kind when my son was in the NICU)
Corkcicle

So many to love. Sorry no links.

1 Like

Just got my first order from Linksoul delivered (used the $100 code I got for subscribing to the Golfer’s Journal discussed in this thread) and I’m very impressed. Great fit and quality fabric. Now I just need the weather to cool down so I can actually wear the pullover.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m Linksoul obsessed!

Bought this a few weeks ago and really like it. Far superior to a wet towel.

This is the replacement for my old birdieball. Love it. .

3 Likes

Great looking green. Took a look at the clubscrub and it seems interesting. How do you (or do you?) dry out the inside after the round? Turn it inside out?

I’ve done both. If I don’t dry it it stays wet for a few days. I’m not sure if I should worry about stuff growing in there but no weird smells yet :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think very highly of three of the products in your random category. SeeMore putters, True Linkwear shoes and Clicgear push carts. I will add Swiftwick socks.

2 Likes

Just tucked myself into a pair of pink swing shift 2undr boxer briefs…

Liking them thus far, not 100% sold on the “joey pouch”.

Like I said very weird at first - you’ll either love it or hate it eventually

1 Like

I have the shotscope v2 which is great too at. Cheaper price. The only issue with the v2 is it’s a little big compared to the v3. But you get used to it.

2 Likes

I thought the biggest differences between the V2 and V3 were that the V3 has more accurate and faster gps capabilities, much longer battery life, a bigger screen, color, and as you mentioned, is much smaller. I can understand someone deciding not to upgrade if they already have the V2, but with only a $60 price difference, I can’t believe many people buying a new one will be choosing the V2 over the V3

Love my s62 watch… I stopped using a range finder and use it exclusively…

Just got a three pack of sensors but need to figure out how to affix one to my counter balanced putter.

Advil, KT tape, Aleve, CopperFit, Band-Aid…

2 Likes

Seriously,
DrScholls spray. And how about Martini tees?

Amen to KT Tape. Absolute life saver.

What putting green is this? I like my birdie ball, but I have to build a platform for it since where I want it is on carpet and I’m super annoyed that I have to do that.