Welcome to the community! Start here

I really enjoyed reading the emails, and it’s going to be a great platform as a forum now.

Craigers, I hope you get to feeling better.

1 Like

Jon, I’m in and looking forward to being a part of the Practical Golf community!

1 Like

Another way to try and get better! Thanks

hoping for a speedy recovery, welcome to the community!

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Jon’s advice has helped me improve a great deal over the last few years. I still suck, but am enjoying the game anyway.

Thanks for joining in, glad to have you here!

So great this is here. Can’t wait to nerd out with everybody!!

3 Likes

Let’s do it - welcome!!!

Thanks for starting this forum. It is a fantastic extension of the wonderful content that John has curated on this site.

2 Likes

thanks for saying that, much appreciated!

1 Like

1 Like

dynamite entrance :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Great job on creating the Forum Jon, and good luck with it.

Very happy to be part of the community.

2 Likes

It is always good to see a community out there of like minded individuals that can center around a game that they all enjoy to play. There is one area I struggle with. When I take a practice swing all seems smooth. When I put a ball down to hit it, it seems as if my whole swing changes. Is there any exercises that can help me get past this? Seems more like a mental block that I run into more often then I would like.

1 Like

Can’t wait to dig in.

1 Like

Congrats on the new forum Jon. I’ll be around, and let me know how I can help!

1 Like

It sends like the forum is off to a great start. Looking forward to it

1 Like

thank you, looking forward to interacting with you!

one of the hardest problems to solve in golf, I wish I had a short answer for you. I try to answer that question as best I can in different ways with the various topics I cover on the site. Hopefully, others will have some input on that problem here as well.