Welcome to the community! Start here

Did I win? Great to be here; looking forward to some lively discussions!

Looking forward to the forum. I enjoy the site and especially the ebooks.

great idea! love the site and the chance to connect with like-minded golfers!

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate every reader of the site and looking forward to interacting with everyone

lol, I hope people are incentivized by the prizes I had to pull a lot of strings! Welcome :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you for saying that, itā€™s always nice to hear directly from readers! Glad you find value in PG.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve been wanting to do this for a few years. Iā€™m hoping we have enough critical mass to get things moving!

Itā€™s what got me to actually join and not just read others. Great list of incentives that people would actually want to win. Nothing worse than winning something and it turns out to be a sleeve of Warbirds.

1 Like

Nice to meet you all!
Excited to be a part of something new.

Man, I missed the boat there. Three dozen Warbird balls and their hybrid - this place would be BUMPING! :laughing:

Hey Jon and practical golf community. Thank you for making this forum Iā€™m sure if itā€™s anything like the newsletter there will be some great content. Iā€™m Jim Gisclair, started golfing 4 1/2 years ago. I have a lofty goal to make the champions tour when Iā€™m 50. I have just over five years until that moment. Iā€™ve had to learn a lifetime of golf in a short period of time and am just now starting to understand this game on a technical level. Look forward to all you old timers have to teach me. Not here to win any prizes more importantly to gain knowledge and continue to better my game. However, Iā€™ll be more than happy to accept a giveaway if I happen to be selected. Happy chatting ladies and gents and happy golfing.

Jim

1 Like

Thanks Troy, welcome to the community. And thanks for being a reader!

Looking forward to talking with everyone! Have a great day everybody

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to read the great stories from everyone

1 Like

Looking forward to being a part of the new forum community! Reading PG has become part of my journey to a lower handicap, Iā€™ve been playing golf casually for about 8 years but only started taking it more seriously (aka got tired of my slice) about 2 years ago. My goal has been working towards consistently playing in the 80s, and then eventually breaking 80 for the first time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great to hear! When I put articles out there itā€™s hard to see the actual impact itā€™s having on golfersā€™ games. So itā€™s wonderful to hear that the site has been a part of your improvement.

Welcome to the community :grinning:

Looking forward to it! Currently down with a back injury and see a doctor tomorrowā€¦ missed the past six weeks of golfā€¦ very frustrating!

Iā€™ve been thinking about golf a ton while hurt and what I want to work on and how. Looking forward to a positive community working to improve ourselves and help others!

Iā€™m also a huge chasing scratch podcast fan, which led me to Adam young which led me hear. Far less technical, but itā€™s nice to hear guys in similar situations to me talk about squeezing in better golf.

Thanks. Headed to a neurosurgeon tomorrow as I have a bulging discā€¦ itā€™s been a long painful summer.

Currently hopped up on hydrocodoneā€¦ really ready for it to not hurt.

Hi. Looks like fun! Would love to win!

Really like the site and I have learned a few things that have really helped my game. Plus, I shared the Practical Golfsite with my brother who is getting back into golf after a 10 year hiatus.

Already enjoy the Community too. Great idea!