PG Forums Fantasy Golf League

It’s going to go down to the wire today! Pretty close competition for most of us. Let’s go!!!

I’m just as bad at this as I am at gambling on golf…

1 Like

Viktor killed me on Sunday!

1 Like

It’s pretty rare to see someone go low two days in a row. If your guy shoots 62 consider benching him the next day. Not always a good play but in this past tournament where everyone is the best in the world pretty much I would play a guy hat had a higher round the previous day.

1 Like

I need to re-asses my strategy, but I’m mediocre at picking winners on these sort of things.

Lineups need to be set by tomorrow morning :grimacing:

1 Like

Double checked and only had two players not playing…

Being mediocre at picking winners would seem to be pretty good in my book! 6 players out of 150 is 4% of the field and with all the luck that goes into winning, being mediocre isn’t so bad!

Expectation management!

3 Likes

I’m currently meeting my expectations, as I am in last place.

1 Like

Right there with you. Made a lineup change today which typically turns into a move of lost points.

1 Like

Cameron smith is amazing at hitting greens and making pars

2 Likes

I had him on my roster. I think I sat him today. Doesn’t sound like that was a good idea.

Actually it looks like I made a good choice and that I might win this week. :flushed:

1 Like

It’s a compliment to most, not him this week

1 Like

Not to give away my obviously winning strategy, but my boy max homa is playing this week!

1 Like

I love Max. I know he has been putting in a ton of work during the off-season too. Good choice. I don’t think I picked him because I want to see how it comes out. Hopefully it won’t bite me.

1 Like

Jon Rahm withdrew from the tournament if anyone has him…

1 Like

Haha, and of course I didn’t start him…

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that he went low!!!

It didn’t cost me many points… I’ve got him in today cause I think he’s playing the easier course.

1 Like