PG Forums Fantasy Golf League

Oh cool I didn’t know about the 3 times per season! That’s a good one to know. I didn’t see any guys that weren’t entered when I was picking my guys. The website is a little screwy on my phone though haha. All good. There are plenty of tournaments to go. The Hawaii swing can be fun to watch. Late night golf. Then west coast stuff after. Kees the juices flowing since the ‘off season’ can be dry sometimes.

1 Like

That’s speculation on my part… each player has 3 balls next to them, and the players I used have 1 missing now.

I saw those too and never gave them a thought. Lol sounds right rhough

1 Like

That’s what I gathered from context clues… but I also managed to start people who weren’t playing, so who knows?

It’s three times per segment and the season will have three segments in 2021. All those other rules are correct though, so thanks for sharing!

As an FYI, the system will have players based on preliminary commitments early in the week, but it should said a warning email if a player withdraws before the tournament begins so you can select a different golfer.

2 Likes

Next segment starts next Thursday! Good time to join in if you are interested!

3 Likes

Let’s go! Came so close to a win on the last one.

1 Like

I still haven’t figured out how to add Ben Hogan to my roster, but I have some time!

1 Like

All my players have a tee time! Now to watch them miss the cut!

1 Like

All mine do too! I’m going big this week!!

1 Like

I’m in, well see if I can remember to set it weekly or not.

1 Like

I love it when my best score is on the bench. Thank you Adam Scott.

2 Likes

I have no idea how the scoring works, but it feels like I ran away with this. The season is over now right? I win it all?

3 Likes

Obviously. Nice win.

1 Like

Yeah, my nest scorer was also on the bench. Thanks Sergio. I played him today, watch him suck!

1 Like

Ok, realizing I made a dumb mistake… should leave guys on the bench until the cut so as not to lose one of the “plays” unless I have to…

Also should have left Mac in!

And then the guy you put on the bench has a great day. I hate that.

1 Like

Who started Hidecki both days this week? The only guy who shot over par today? I’m your man. Tomorrow he shoots -5 since he is on the bench.

2 Likes

This is one of the few no-cut events of the year as well, so that definitely affects strategy.

2 Likes

Yup exactly, story of my life…hahahaha

1 Like