Where My Accessory Nerds At?

I’m more of a shatter and swear kind of hickory player. The clubs are relatively cheap (less $20 if you keep an eye out) on ebay, but then for irons you need to take the head off and use modern adhesives to glue the hickory shaft back on. Woods are an even bigger hassle. All told you spend a significant time working on a club only to also have significant chance the shaft is going to shatter after one swing.

The most custom of custom headcover makers with excellent customer service is geau golf.

She will rip up your old concert t shirt and make it into a headcover. She can make them out of pin flags. She can embroider custom logos.

Very very affordable as these things go.
I may have ten headcovers from her. Does anyone need ten? No.
My first one still looks good as new. :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you! I had never heard of these. Definitely going to check it out.

2 Likes

Wait times are long but delila at girlygolf.com is a delight… building me a putter cover for $25.

Hopefully will have pictures in 6-8 weeks.

3 Likes

Just received my two custom ball markers from Sawyer Co. The pictures don’t do them justice. They are so cool! The first one is a personal gift to myself for my biggest golfing achievement and the other is a nod to Scotland’s theme song for the Euro 2020 football/soccer tournament. “Yes Sir! I can boogie” is my ‘anchor’ phrase on the course.

Thanks to @Bigdadenergy and @BlackForestGuy for the Sawyer recommendation!

7 Likes