What's In The Bag?

I really like it. It didn’t take me long to adjust, but it makes setup a breeze. I can still make bad strokes and miss putts, but it’s much easier to make a confident stroke when I know I’m set up correctly.

2 Likes

What length arm lock did you end up with after the fitting?
I contacted sik and I’m working through figuring out a length for myself too.

I had to go pull up the order…
It’s 43 1/2” long and 78 degrees upright (think I said 79 before) with 6 degrees of loft.
We went with 6 degrees of loft based on how I hold the armlock (left hand low) which is different than how they recommend using it (Bryson style).

1 Like

New edition to the bag arrived today (at least on a trial basis) - Honma TW747 7 wood. Absolute steal on eBay (just like my TW747 driver) so I couldn’t resist. Never played a 7 wood before, so I’m going to give it a run replacing my 3hybrid. Hoping it will be my secondary tee club, but at the very least it’s very nice looking.

1 Like

Very nice! I still have an old Cleveland Launcher 7 wood that I bag from time to time in place of my 4 hybrid. Can hit that sucker anywhere from 175 - 200.

1 Like

The Callaway S2H2 Heaven Wood was such a weapon in my bag when I was a junior golfer. I love that they’re making a little comeback.

I’ve been very happy with the 7 wood. Great fit for my course, so it’s definitely in the top half of most used clubs.

1 Like

For wedges, feel like it would be best to keep them the same as much as possible. So if you like your RTX 60*, get the same for your SW.

I tried a Heaven Wood about 6 years ago when Callaway re-introduced them and just couldn’t get it to work for me. Hit it very high and didn’t get anywhere near the distance I needed out of that spot in my bag. Tried 3 different shafts in it but got pretty much the same result each time.

1 Like

New T100’s for you filthy animals

7 Likes

The face on my XR16 3W had flattened a bit so I have a Mavrik Max now. The XR16 seemed impossibly hot, but the Mavrik is just as good and easier to hit.

Guuuurrrrrlllllllllll!!! They pretty! I hit them at Club Champion along with the CNCPTs and they’re both so so easy to get in the air and carry a long way. Hope they treat you right, brother.

1 Like

Scratched the head of my Cobra driver on an alignment stick in my golf bag yesterday… it’s a light scratch, 100% cosmetic… If I didn’t have a new driver coming from here, I’d be really upset.

1 Like

I’m out kicking my coverage right now with the t 100 s.

Like when you get a date with the hottie. Just take a deep breath, calm down and don’t FREAK OUT

3 Likes

I just fleeced a guy on Facebook marketplace for a Speedzone 3 wood he hit five times. It has the HZRDUS Hulk shaft I play in my driver. It’s a $225 head and a $350 shaft. He sold it to me practically new for $100.

Just took about 15 swings with it in the garage on a mental health break from work (watching the Masters). Thing is a rocket. I almost feel like I should PayPal him more money.

Almost.

Straight in the bag that thing goes.

4 Likes

Driver: Titleist 917D3
3 wood- 917 also
4-aw- Titleist T100s black heads and shafts(Project x 6.0 LZ)
Wedges- Vokey SM5’s replacing next year
Putter- Toulon Las Vegas H7 black and red

I love the black look at address and all my clubs now are black finished. The putter is more charcoal and I posted a pic on another thread but I am real happy with my bag right now. I’m in the wedge market though, I’d love to keep them black like my SM5’s.

1 Like

Driver: Cobra F9
4 hybrid: Calloway Big Bertha
2 ironwood: Tour Edge
5-GW: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged
SW 56: Cleveland
LW 60: Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey #7

Thinking about trying out an Armlock putter and a one length Cobra 4 hybrid.

For anyone who has a slow-to-moderate swing speed and plays standard specs without being fit (although you really should get fit), I highly recommend these TaylorMade M Gliore irons I’ve started playing. Absolute steel on eBay right now:
image image

This line is TM’s for the premium Asian market. Has all the tech and materials you can ask for.

2 Likes

Callaway Epic Flash SZ, 3W, 3h, 4h
Callaway Apex 19 5-PW
Callaway MD5 50/54/58
Toulon Chicago StrokeLab

1 Like

How’s the offset on those? They look really nice.