Welcome to the community! Start here

Awesome work Jon! :clap: Thanks for creating this! It’s great to have a golf community built on positivity.

1 Like

Thanks! I think we’re on to something here :smiley:

Thanks and welcome! Glad to have you in the forum.

Looking forward to all the conversations!

3 Likes

welcome! Plenty of threads to choose from, join in!

Welcome here, it’s a great place, and a lot of good info.

Welcome aboard. Such good contact. Have fun.

Welcome. I’ve only been playing for fours years. I’m happy and frustrated within 5 minutes of each other. Enjoy.

New here. Not new to Golf Forums.
Decided to join as I really like Jon’s work.
It concise and easy to understand.

Looking forward to contributing

2 Likes

Just found the site and the forum. Looking forward to the discussion as the blog has been super informative.
I’m an off and on golfer most my life. Never took it serious until a few months ago. I have high ambitions and would one day like to be a single digit handicapper.

3 Likes

Hey Diesel, welcome. I think you will enjoy this place a lot. A lot of positivity and good articles to peruse through.

2 Likes

Welcome. I too have high ambitions, I am getting a lot of useful information here to help me with those ambitions. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Thanks for joining in, I think you’ll like what we have to offer here!

Welcome - I think you’ll find some helpful information on here!

If I can do it, I think anyone can :sweat_smile:. Welcome!

2 Likes

Your gonna like it here!

3 Likes

Ah yes! First group lesson I had, remarked to my sis, (quietly)" All these ladies look 10 yrs. older than us’! Not a snide remark but good news - apparently you can still play when quite elderly, hooray! Very last round I played last week, a gentleman wanting to play a few holes before his league started, paired up with me and was wonderful to play with.

2 Likes

My mom is 68 and still playing… my grandmother played into her nineties… she was more concerned with her outfit matching and having a glove that had a hole for her ring… we had fun on the course!

I fight with restrictions for new users but this post as well as few others upgrade my status on this forum. Little bit of editing and now I am able to add posts with more pictures. :wink:

2 Likes

Just wanted to hop on as we’re almost a month into this forum and greet everybody! I’m so glad you’re here. I’m so glad I’m here. There are so many great people and conversations happening. I’m learning a lot. I’m having a blast.

3 Likes