UK - we’re back on it (not yet...HOLD, HOLD...)!

Good to hear, I’m just over the Herts border in Bucks and the nearest course to me is underwater this time of year in dry years, would be mostly unplayable now!

As I wont be having a main holiday I am building a shortlist of courses that I will take days off to go and play through the year and like you am quite optimistic for the year…

1 Like

That’s a great idea. I’d be happy to play any courses other than Chesfield Downs. We’ve pretty much ruled out any family holidays this year (have you checked the prices for a cottage in Cornwall in the summer? Mental!).

Yes, its borderline profiteering!! Been debating buying one and getting on the ‘staycation’ band wagon. If I do I will offer a discount for Practical Golf users!!!

2 Likes

29 March!!! 3 months locked away from golf in England but the end is in sight. Gonna be back on it, ripping it with my new swing in just under 5 weeks :grin:

1 Like

I’m taking the day off…may need to stock up on balls as my swing and I are now only loose acquaintances!!

1 Like

I’m booking the whole week off! I predict the tee booking system will be crashed or abused for the Easter weekend under the demand and I need my golf fix, big time. :grin:

1 Like

Good luck! Hoping you guys get to play some actual golf.

2 Likes

I’ll be booking a couple of tee times for the week back (my club are limiting members to 2 rounds a week initially to cope with demand) but will be hitting the range and putting greens hard too! Can’t wait to find out that the work on my swing hasn’t gone as well as i thought it would! :smirk:

1 Like

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

First thing I’m gonna do 29 March is stripe one down the middle of the fairway! At least that’s how I visualise it. Never visualise a snap hook into the deep rough…

1 Like

Its already dragging until G-Day!

Only 4 weeks today Andy! In my mind I’m already setting a new course record :laughing:

I may well set a new course record John, but an unwanted one!

Can’t come soon enough…smashed the living room lights last night practicing and the missus is pissed at me! :confounded:

1 Like

20 sleeps to golf :golfing_man: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seems a bit unreasonable of her… :rofl: :rofl:

It better hurry up, in the time since the restart date was announced I have bought a Shotscope V3 and now a SIM2 Max Hybrid. I may be bankrupt before I get to play again.

Anyone else on a shopping spree?

14 sleeps to golf :laughing::laughing::laughing: Thats a lot of time to be browsing Clubhouse Golf for special deals!

1 Like

Alright, who’s got a tee time booked for next Monday! Me :laughing:. We’re all sat at the table having family dinner. A klaxon goes off other side of the room; my phone alarm signalling the booking sheet is open for the first time since 4 January. OMG I was like a kid at Christmas. The site was struggling with the load but managed to get a slot after a few minutes.

1 Like