The Golfers Journal

Thanks for chiming in here! Based on the offers and the nice welcome email, I feel like I already got tons of value out of the premium membership and I haven’t even gotten an issue yet! :smile: Great work putting this together and I’m happy to support it.

2 Likes

Love what you guys are doing. Makes me enjoy golf in a way I never imagined with the incredible stories you tell.

3 Likes

Does TGJ ship to the UK and does that increase the subscription price?

They have a digital only version. Probably your most cost effective option, unless you like to have the magazine in your hand.

2 Likes

The quality of the magazines is worth it in my mind!

1 Like

Yeah while Digital is great you can’t beat the tactile quality of printed material. I still buy newspapers and actual books

3 Likes

I agree completely, but the cost of shipping the hard copies across the Atlantic might be prohibitive for @JohnM

And the free $$ makes it even better…

2 Likes

Watching the weather, seems like it might soon be cool enough for me to wear the Linksoul pullover I got with part of my first $100 gift code for subscribing.

I have been very happy with all the Linksoul gear I have gotten thanks to TGJ!

3 Likes

@BrendonThomas Just received my first journal. That is one incredibly well put together publication. Just thumbing through the images is fantastic. Kudos to the design team there.

4 Likes

Hi @JohnM, yes we ship to the UK. There is a $25 shipping cost to get it there, but you use this link it will waive the shipping cost!

3 Likes

@BrendonThomas you are a true gentleman sir. In return I’ve gone for a Premium membership. Looking forward to it! Many thanks and have a great weekend :pray:t2:

3 Likes

It is going to be a great weekend for this new TGJ subscriber! Loving my new luscious scorecard holder already.

Thanks @BrendonThomas

6 Likes

That scorecard holder is so money.

2 Likes

It is really nice. Almost a shame I never use paper scorecards, but it’s a good place to hold souvenir ones. The box it came in is excellent as well.

Just got my Scorecard holder at the end of the season and wasn’t able to put it in play.
Cant wait until next season to make that happen!

1 Like

For premium subscriptions, is it $100 or $200 in Linksoul cash per year?

Welcome to the forum! It’s a total of $200 for premium, $100 Linksoul cash in the winter and then another $100 in the summer. Each code expires when the next one is about to be released (they give a lot of warning before expiration though).

Oh wow! I was interpreting it as $100 annually, which is still good. $200 is even better.