The Golfers Journal

Does TGJ ship to the UK and does that increase the subscription price?

They have a digital only version. Probably your most cost effective option, unless you like to have the magazine in your hand.

2 Likes

The quality of the magazines is worth it in my mind!

1 Like

Yeah while Digital is great you canā€™t beat the tactile quality of printed material. I still buy newspapers and actual books

3 Likes

I agree completely, but the cost of shipping the hard copies across the Atlantic might be prohibitive for @JohnM

And the free $$ makes it even betterā€¦

2 Likes

Watching the weather, seems like it might soon be cool enough for me to wear the Linksoul pullover I got with part of my first $100 gift code for subscribing.

I have been very happy with all the Linksoul gear I have gotten thanks to TGJ!

3 Likes

@BrendonThomas Just received my first journal. That is one incredibly well put together publication. Just thumbing through the images is fantastic. Kudos to the design team there.

4 Likes

Hi @JohnM, yes we ship to the UK. There is a $25 shipping cost to get it there, but you use this link it will waive the shipping cost!

3 Likes

@BrendonThomas you are a true gentleman sir. In return Iā€™ve gone for a Premium membership. Looking forward to it! Many thanks and have a great weekend :pray:t2:

3 Likes

It is going to be a great weekend for this new TGJ subscriber! Loving my new luscious scorecard holder already.

Thanks @BrendonThomas

6 Likes

That scorecard holder is so money.

2 Likes

It is really nice. Almost a shame I never use paper scorecards, but itā€™s a good place to hold souvenir ones. The box it came in is excellent as well.

Just got my Scorecard holder at the end of the season and wasnā€™t able to put it in play.
Cant wait until next season to make that happen!

1 Like

For premium subscriptions, is it $100 or $200 in Linksoul cash per year?

Welcome to the forum! Itā€™s a total of $200 for premium, $100 Linksoul cash in the winter and then another $100 in the summer. Each code expires when the next one is about to be released (they give a lot of warning before expiration though).

Oh wow! I was interpreting it as $100 annually, which is still good. $200 is even better.

Thereā€™s a very minor snag, as @CoryO mentions, you have to spend one certificate before the next one is issued. So youā€™ll end up spending a little bit of additional cash in most cases, buying a $80 shirt for $50 credit and $30 of your own money for instance. Its still a great deal, to get 33% more credit than the cost of the subscription. But to me, the magazine itself is worth the price without considering the Linksoul bonus.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a total magazine junkie and discovered TGJ a couple of months ago. Bought a single issue and it might be my favorite publication Iā€™ve ever read. Read every word. I will be subscribing and purchasing all the back issues very soon.

1 Like