SeeMore Putter Company - Franklin, TN

If there is something that Practical Golf can not help with a SeeMore Putter Company question, we are more than happy to assist as much as we can. Have a great day.

8 Likes

thanks, guys! It is great to see a few companies getting involved here in a way that no major OEM would. Very refreshing (and appreciated).

4 Likes

With winter season coming up, what are some of the areas that you are working on your putting? Or are you even thinking about working on your putting during the winter?

1 Like

I found out yesterday that one of my golf buddies is still using one of the original SeeMores… He bought it in 1999 following Payne Stewarts win!

On the putting practice front, what type of practice or changes have you seen lead to the biggest improvements?

What stats tell you if someone is a good or bad putter?

I realize there is no silver bullet to becoming a better putter, but I’m curious if you have any high level ideas on how to improve.

Say hello to your golf buddy for us and say thank you! We find that most golfers do not practice their alignment enough. You would think that this is something so simple but people do not practice it to train their eyes. Happy to share a great video link if interested. Alignment - It is similar to someone who plays basketball but never practices their free throw shot. How many times do we see missed free throws during a game!

PRACTICE - if anything practice alignment. A SeeMore putter makes sure that you are able to do this because of the RST technology. Something so simple but so useful. Alignment is the first area that a SeeMore putter can make one more consistent.

One stat that is looked at for a good or bad putter is “made putts” from 5 to 6 feet. How good is someone from this distance?? Practice and you will see your strokes per 9 holes drop. This will also lead to you make a better putting stroke from long distance.

Thanks for the post! Always happy to help.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the video.

Below is a fantastic video to help practice your alignment on the green or in your house.
(When marking your line if on the green make sure to ask your golf shop if ok, if not use a tee, etc.) Thanks.
click here - Practicing your alignment with a SeeMore Putter.

1 Like

Do you guys have the ability to adjust where in the top of the shaft the counterbalance weight goes? Or is it always at the top?

If we are reading your question correctly, it is always adjusted at the grip. If you have a second feel free to give Brandon a call at 615-435-8015. He will he happy to help answer some of your questions. Thanks.

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks. I’m contemplating coming down in January for a fitting, just need to talk it over with the wife.

1 Like

No worries! Door is always open. Brandon can send you all the details. Thanks!

1 Like

FYI - we have the Cool Springs Galleria very close to us :))

1 Like

Haha, I know where you guys are :grinning:

She’ll probably spend the time at satco.

Called Brandon today, looking forward to talking to him.

nice!! You will be in great hands.

1 Like

Very helpful… I’ll be down to see Cody in January.

1 Like

I’m getting a SeeMore FGP 34" righty, and thanks to Jon, I now have a Perfect Practice putting mat! (but also, carpal tunnel in my left hand and tennis elbow, sigh…) Hoping the length will be OK, I have 31" from my wrist to the ground. Getting the SeeMore cause my biggest problem is alignment. Hope to practice putting after New Years! :smile:

1 Like

Awesome - we know this will make your putting much easier! If you get a chance we have some great instruction videos on our youtube page. If you need more help send us a note at [email protected]. More than happy to help. Thanks.

2 Likes

Seemore has been great to deal with!

2 Likes

Good morning to all!! Hope everyone is doing well.
2021 is here! What is your New Year’s resolution when it comes to putting?

1 Like