SeeMore Putter Company - Franklin, TN

Seeing Cody on Friday… I’m not sure he’s prepared for my particular brand of crazy, but I’m sure he will be up to the challenge.

No worries! Always happy to help. #allstate

1 Like

I’m looking foward to it… the new putter is step one on my journey of improving my putting… or maybe step 3? I don’t know… Basically, I’m going to spend until March making sure I start the season as the best putter I can be, and then start tracking my on course stats and figure out where I need to make improvements.

Overall goal is to get down to scratch, and putting is one of my big areas of improvement (I averaged 36 putts a round last season, so I feel like I can pick up 2 strokes on average, and probably 3 strokes on the 8 rounds that actually count towards my handicap)

1 Like

Putting Instruction Video from SPi Instructor George Connor. Speed control will help you make more putts. Many golfers head out to the course without hitting any putts on the practice green. Spending even a few minutes using this drill to “calibrate” the speed of the greens will save you some shots. Give it a try before your next round!

Click HERE to Watch Instruction Video.

2 Likes

Happy New Year to all! Always happy to help. Reach out anytime at [email protected].

2 Likes

Happy new year! I need to come see Cody again… I’ve added some mobility and feel like I could go shorter on my putter…

Also saw Jon put on a clinic with his in North Carolina

1 Like

Be on the lookout for a new model in the mini Giant series. Will share an image shortly. Let us know if you have any questions.

2 Likes