Rory at the Majors

Rory will win if he can string together 4 good days…He hasn’t been able to do that at Augusta yet. Collin has the iron game and short game… he does have a suspect putter. If he gets on a streak he could get one. I think Collin will win a US Open before he wins a Masters. JT, he puts way too much pressure on himself. X-man reminds me of Ricky, he’s ok but not over the long haul, could win a tourney if his concentration stays solid for 4 days. Willie Z…he said it last night, I’m good enough to contend, but my wedge game is not at an elite level yet… he knows what he has to do. Right now Cam is pretty solid, but he makes like 2 bad decisions a round, that’s too many times at that level. He’s still is very solid and if he clears that mind of his, skies the limit. The haircuts gotta go though, it’s not a flattering look. Scottie, well he’s the best this year… If he nails 2 wins a year for the next 10…he’s in the HoF… too early to tell. I mean alot of the players are finding out just how mentally, tough and consistent TDub, Phil, Jack, Arnie, Gary, TW, were / are to do what they did! Golf is so humbling at any level… it’s nothing but a string of well managed failures. And all that said you could run into the guy like Ben Curtis, Bob May or Shaun Micheel…like pop charts… one hit wonders for a week. You never know!