Look ๐Ÿ‘€ what I saw during my round

I love nature and often pull out my phone to take a picture during a round.

I saw these Horses and had to stop and take a picture. This is just over the OB fence.

6 Likes

Watch out for the nearby giant!
images (2)

6 Likes

I like Bridges and golf holes combined too!

7 Likes

I wonder how many times a day those beauties get hit with a golf ball?

Lol! I wonder whether Andre played golf?

1 Like

The fox :fox_face: wasnโ€™t sly enough to hide from me.

6 Likes

Large family of dear lives out on my course. Iโ€™ve seen them every morning Iโ€™ve been out there:

1 Like

Couldnโ€™t get my phone out fast enough โ€ฆ maybe 'cuz I was laughing โ€ฆ there was the biggest, fattest gopher Iโ€™ve ever seen scampering across the course, just making his way from one side to the other, and not too far from where we were!

Guess heโ€™s used to seeing humans and I just couldnโ€™t help calling out:
โ€œOhhhhh, Mr Gopher - Iโ€™m gonna git you, you varmint!โ€ :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Yesterdayโ€™s guests

2 Likes

A fox stopped on the cart path and took a dump right in front of our cart earlier this year. He just side eyed us and walked away. One of the funnier animal experiences Iโ€™ve had on course.
Thought I had a picture, but canโ€™t find it in the sea of pictures of my kid.

3 Likes

My funniest thing is experience was about 15 years ago playing some mountain course in Colorado. Carts were required, so I was riding and I had a bag of chips in the cart. We were putting when I noticed that a fat squirrel was sitting in the cart with my bag of chips, just watching us and munching away. I took a couple steps towards him, he didnโ€™t care, just kept eating chips. Finally, once I was about 5 feet away, he took off back into the woodsโ€ฆwith my entire bag of chips.

6 Likes

Hahaha. I had a raccoon take a container of chicken strips and fries out of my cart at LPGA National in Florida once. Shrugged and told me dad he earned it.

4 Likes

I think this was last season โ€ฆ

Nice big snapper on the fairway. Turtle that is.

4 Likes

Always look for this at Whistling Straits

2 Likes

I saw lots of rabbits today and everyday I play. Our course is being overrun by rabbits. Lots of holes where they have been digging

I saw that Turtles cousin a month ago. I put my golf shoe down in one photo to try to gauge the size. But I was to scared to get too close to his guy.

3 Likes

They have โ€œweather goatsโ€ at Lahinch in Ireland. If the goats are under shelter by the clubhouse, its best not to go out, it IS going to rain hard.

4 Likes

Iโ€™m sure they are more accurate than the local weatherman

2 Likes

Have you guys seen this?! Not on a golf course, but could you imagine this?! Holy terrifying!!!

1 Like

I think I would have charged the cougar. Better to be the hunter than the hunted.

2 Likes