Look πŸ‘€ what I saw during my round

Animals like horses and bisons can be seen outside of the corses without problems.
But on the course itself I met so far.
A deer

Strange beetle

Snake

And lots of nutria. Lots of them near the ponds but one just outside of green :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nutria?

I always thought they were just Water :sweat_drops: Rats :rat::face_with_monocle:

Nutria is a type of Sable, isn’t it?
https://parthenonpub.com/assets/2013/07/george_costanza_hat10.jpg

Bridges :bridge_at_night: and golfing just goes together!

3 Likes

Spot the Koala

2 Likes

This little Fox :fox_face: wants to be fed.

4 Likes

Heritage Isle Golf club driving range is a lake and this little beauty’s home.

Can’t remember the hole number but it dog legs around the range and does not suit a fader lol

Anyway, safe to say I played a provisional lol

6 Likes

Probably for the best, don’t want to wind up like Chubbs Peterson.

BTW - That would definitely qualify for a free drop, unlike Bryson’s ants argument.

3 Likes

Omg I’m :skull_and_crossbones: :joy::rofl: go to your happy place!

1 Like

Tricky Dog :dog2:

1 Like

I know it typical on a course with water but, it was interesting. It was like he was watching people hitting into the water, lol.

1 Like

Here is a better photo of a koala. This sleepyhead was above the 10th tee today

2 Likes

So neat. How amazing is it to play with that on the course?!

It is an amazing course. Slope of 127 and 5565m of the blue tees. Situated at 400m altitude on top of a hill you look down to the beach and over all of Adelaide in one direction and at the back of of the course it is natural bushland up to the highest peak at 706m. The 10th hole is the furthest point from the clubhouse and the course at it’s widest is 3 holes wide. Mostly it is 2 holes wide. This is why there is so many places to go OB. Only seen a kangaroo once and they were over the fence but have seen a deer, goats, a fox and snakes(brown and deadly)on the course. I say come on down except you are not allowed in at the moment due to us wanting to keep covid out.

Koala on the Mt Osmond course in South Australia. He is a regular visitor.

5 Likes

An echidna at My Osmond is a rare sight.

3 Likes

Early morning play time!

4 Likes

This Hawk wasn’t coming for my head, but I wasn’t sure in the moment.

4 Likes