Let’s all thank Jon

This is great Jon. I’m not sure if there is anything else like this out there, but the launch of this is amazing. I’m so thankful for the content of the weekly newsletter and now this. If the first day is any indication of how this will be, I think you’ve created a monster! Well done Sir.

16 Likes

Excited for a place to discuss actually improving at golf… Kudos to you, Jon.

2 Likes

I’m really blown away by the participation. The internet can be a very lonely place for content creators, so for years I knew what it was like to put something out there, and just get silence in return. Seeing so many people turn out for this and contribute is incredibly gratifying to me. I hope it’s the start of something great!

8 Likes

For sure. It’s been a blast so far!

1 Like

So far so good. And it’s refreshing to see everyone being so polite and helpful.

6 Likes

This is the big thing - everyone has been great. Hope it keeps up

3 Likes

I try to keep it positive on PG, so it’s not a total surprise that people who gravitate towards the site are mostly interested in these topics and generally want to help one another. So far so good!

3 Likes

Yeah man. I just want to geek out on all things golf. My wife just rolls her eyes at me when I come and try to tell her about the pro traj I hit to a foot on number 6.

4 Likes

I’m so psyched on this forum… Thank you, Jon, for setting this up!

2 Likes

I’m psyched that you’re psyched! I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. To be honest, I kept delaying because I didn’t know if there would be enough critical mass. No one wants to go to a party without anybody inside. Glad you’re here and hope you have a positive experience and get something good out of it.

2 Likes

Hahahaha, I can relate. My wife is sick of hearing my golf stories. In fact, I told her about this forum. I could tell she was less than thrilled. I told her, well, it’ll keep me off of social media. :rofl:

1 Like

Agreed! I love this forum. My wife has correctly diagnosed I am a golf obsessive!

2 Likes

@jon Great first day on the forum. Does the hosting service have an app version?

I get lots of emails from golf companies, most of them peddling some new gimmick. I ignore most of them. But I always open the ones from Practical Golf because I trust that the content will be worth my time. This forum is just an extension of that brand.

3 Likes

Exactly the same sentiment here. It’s a great product.

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate you being here

we are all bigdadenergy hahaha

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy:
Isn’t that the truth

I have always loved the content provided by you @jon! You do a great job! Excited for this forum! Would love to see some more merch with Practical Golf logos!!

1 Like

I’m working on it! I think for next spring I’m going to try and have a store with polos, tees, and few other core items.

2 Likes