Golf Sub 70 Clubs

Don’t ask practical questions… this is why you don’t have dibs!

2 Likes

I definitely want new hybrids. Current candidates are:
Sub70 Pro 949
PXG 0211
Ping G425
Tour Edge

I’m sure the Sub70 will cost less than the lowest price option so far, which is the PXG 0211.

But I’m also trying to decide if I want to go 7 wood and 21-22 deg hybrid or if I want 18-19 and 21-22 deg hybrids. Or do I also need a 24-25 deg hybrid. So confused.

2 Likes

I hear you… I’ve heard good things about all of those hybrids… I’m interested in the Tour Edge.

I’m just letting Sub70 take over my bag club by club (though they don’t have a shot at putter), so it’s an easy choice for me.

I got angry with my hybrid today (100 grams and Tour X Stiff isn’t a great club to come back to) and decided I’d just pull the trigger on the Sub70.

1 Like

I’ve got Sub70 wedges and I love them. Definitely the leading candidates for when I replace irons. And if I do hybrids or a 7 wood this year they’ll be in the running.

1 Like

I’ll obviously post my thoughts here…

1 Like

![im

More dibs.

1 Like

As a bald guy, that is not my cup of tea.

2 Likes

Just just the hair out and glue it into the Sub70 visor!

2 Likes

https://www.golfsub70.com/sub-70-949x-hybrid.html

Sub 70 949X Hybrid Sole
Already ordered one… it looks good.

3 Likes

Waiting on a shipment confirmation!

1 Like

Waiting for my TA3’s (5 to Gap)…I’m going to wait and get them in Black but seeing the Raw’s on the website is so tempting…

2 Likes

Nice! I’m still way for my hybrid to be shipped… I haven’t harassed customer service but they usually have it done by now…

Ordered last Wednesday.

1 Like

Those are coooool looking sticks!! Way beyond my lowly pay grade :joy: but hope you enjoy them!

Honestly, I’m impressed with the quality of everything that came in the box. I’m obviously a sub70 fan, but this is a well built hybrid and the box came with a ton of stuff… 5 total weights and a torque wrench, as well as the usual swag.

I actually paid for the visor, but I’m insanely happy with how it looks.

Even the headcover looks nice.

If my second driver experiment doesn’t work out, I might buy a 3 wood.

1 Like

I’m hoping to get into the simulators next week to do some more thorough testing, but the hybrid is happily in the bag… I ended up swapping the weights and have the heaviest weight in the center and a light weight in the toe.

I’m slightly out to in right now, and playing a fade, so I don’t really worry about missing left (other than a block). Club feels great. Very solid without feeling hard. I loved my trusty Adams, but the 100g tour stiff shaft wasn’t allowing me to maximize performance. Instead of reshafting it, I figured it was time for an upgrade.

Hopefully will have some simulator and on course time next week… It’s currently snowing in Louisville, so I’m not going to get many productive swings in… and the simulator is booked all day.

2 Likes

What shaft did you get? From the photos on their website, it looks like it has a very pointed toe. Do you have any photos?

The hybrid looks really nice. I almost ordered their other hybrid, but decided to build something. I have a KE4 Tour TC 4h head and Steelfiber 880S ready to go together.

1 Like

Proforce V2. 8F5… it’s the X-stiff… I think my end cost was 170? I got a midsize grip too… total cost was $200 with the visor.

What specific image do you want? I’ll take whatever.

1 Like

I’d like to see the top down image.

K, I’ll get an up close one in the morning.

1 Like