Coolest Clothes in Golf

I love really cool golf clothes that aren’t necessarily meant for the course. Like my Glutes Activated shirt from No Laying Up.

T-shirts, hoodies, hats, etc. I see people wearing stuff on Twitter and IG all the time and think man that’s a cool golf shirt. The only problem is I have a hard time finding where to buy them.

Hopefully that’s where you all come in. What are the coolest clothes in golf and where do you buy them?

I will start with one I found recently and love. Afire Golf makes awesome hats. I recently bought two for me and one for my son. They’re so great. http://www.sorealunlimited.com/hats-afire

2 Likes

Not sure I have any really cool golf clothes. I do have 2 shirts and a pair of shorts from William Murray Golf that are a bit different and the quality is top notch too. I just ordered a cool looking shirt from this place https://pinsandaces.com/collections/polos but haven’t received it yet.

Except for pants, I buy most of my wearable through my pro at his little shop. I think it is of utmost importance to support him. Hat(s), Shirt(s), Sock(s), Sweater(s), Jacket(s), Glove(s), Belt, Grip(s) (I still do the re-grip myself tho)… Could I get it for less elsewhere…SURE…but that’s not the point for me.

Link soul quarter zips are money

2 Likes

I have like 6 of those. I wear them in the office and everywhere. So comfortable!

I have seen players wearing www.royalandawesome.com at my course.

1 Like

This is going to seem boring, but I really like Footjoy polos and Adidas shorts.

1 Like

Non-on the course stuff is what I’m looking for. Like t-shirts and hats and stuff. I wish I had examples. I’ll try to find some.

Sub70 has some cool stuff… hoodies and shirts… I love their visors, but they are for golf

1 Like

Oh-oh, that brought out my love of loud bright colors…Eyeing the women’s shorts whose pattern reminds me of the old Nintendo game “Q-Bert”! I like them all…

3 Likes

In my opinion, the best clothes for both on and off the course are from Linksoul. My closet is adding more and more! I also really like Travis Mathew and William Murray.

2 Likes

Oof. There’s a market for this stuff. I am definitely not in it.

Awesome - just ordered some!

You are brave. I am not that much of an extrovert

3 Likes

I like golf visors.

2 Likes

I went through a visor phase, then started losing my cabbage in the back pretty aggressively.

2 Likes

I hear you… I look like an idiot in hats… well, more of an idiot… the only place I wear a visor is the golf course, but I do enjoy finding new ones…

I think I’m done on the visor buying for at least a little bit… only things I’d buy are a fun Minor League Team visor or a Chasing Scratch Vsior (or get a custom one made with #LGLG)

I used to be big on visors. Then about 10 years ago, my dermatologist, after squamous and basal cell “excavations” suggested I go with wide brimmed hats and arm sleeves. Oh, well…

2 Likes

One item, that I just love to wear in the fall or spring…Alpaca Sweater. CLASSIC…Good enough for Mr Palmer…good enough for me!

3 Likes

Gildan g185 hoodie is the coolest hoodie u have ever worn have a look https://www.ustradeent.com/adult-heavy-blend-8-oz-50_50-hood-1379.html