Wishing You All A Very Happy Holiday Season

I wanted to take the time to wish every person on this site Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa (or whatever you celebrate this time of year) and a Healthy, Prosperous and Happy New Year. I know we all have fun on here and banter, bicker, agree, agree to disagree AND even talk about BBQ in the yard, etc. I find it to be a fun place to just learn some new things, Dave does the Rules and although we don’t see eye to eye all the time, I want you to know you have taught and educated me way more than you know. I wish I could send you a 6pack of Bonesaw…need your home addy! The Dew again he posts alot, but always has insightful comments and really jars my thought process, Kev, Jay, Hack, TSmith, oki, CK, DP, The Spud, KennyK, Mia, BH, The ZIP and especially Jon Sherman (for maintaining this site)! If I missed any of the constant posters on here…I apologize! I actually do read your posts, your trials and tribulations, your efforts to improve, your travels, your MAD EXPERIMENTS with everything. It reminds of my regular Saturday…constant Needles, disagreements, agreements, the opinions… My group of 4 old guys is small, but we are always in touch and never miss a Saturday, but, believe it or not, I’m even more in touch with all of you than my own group. Some day maybe we find a central location and actually hit the ball live so we can break stones on the course, play for a couple quarters and break some bread! I used to play internet Golf with a Team called the RoughRiders in the early 2000’s and we got together a couple of times to bang the ball around in person and in our locales. Thank you all for your insights and experience sharing… I hope you can shoot a few rounds way above your pay grades this year, maybe hit a couple of miraculous shots and get to share those with your Group of Fellow Golfers on here! And to my main partner, BC, i think this will be the year you get that elusive ACE! I say that every year! He’s still a Maid of Honor… Everyone in our Saturday has at least one, he has none, BUT he has something (and I witnessed all 3) He is the only guy I know that has rinsed 3 balls on Par 3’s…re-teed and made Par… Thanks everyone and Spring '23 can’t come fast enough!

5 Likes

Happy holidays to you MT

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas to one and all

Happy Holidays to one and all, no matter what holiday you may celebrate. And specifically for @MJTortella, I appreciate the shout-out.