Watching Golf without cable

So I’ve cut the cable and am absolutely loving watching the stream of this years Masters online! For free.

Any other folks out there that stream golf without paying for the PGA Tour Live app?

Yeah, we’ve been streaming for 3-4 years. It seems to work out well for us.

2 Likes

Do you have the pga tour live app or anything else?

All the majors are doing 4 rounds of free streaming coverage these days and those are the only tournaments I watch all four days. Antenna for the local networks means I can watch the weekends on the normal tournaments. I’d like to watch for LPGA tournaments, but not going to pay for cable or a specific service just for that.

1 Like

Exactly my scenario too. I have an antenna for weekends over the air. I didn’t know that all the majors streamed…that is awesome.
I miss both the LPGA and European tour on Golf Channel, but not enough to pay for it. I’ve noticed that Amazon occasionally has “featured hole” coverage of some tournaments for free as well.

The Masters set the bar when they started a couple years back and are still the best, but the Open does a great job streaming as well. US Open and PGA are a bit more limited, but still a lot of coverage for free.

I’ll catch other tournaments on our Hulu platform. But, yeah, CoryO, you’re right, it’s great the majors stream all rounds.