The Putting Couch Podcast

If you are into listening to podcast, made add this podcast “The Putting Couch” to your list along with the Practical Golf podcast.

Click to listen to The Putting Couch Podcast
The Putting Couch, presented by SeeMore Putter Company, is a podcast where any golfer can listen to anything and everything about putting. Hosts Jim Grundberg, Cody Hale, and Ted Gallina, and their guests, will give entertaining insights on putting instruction, the mental game, and share great stories from the tour. The team will also cover the science of fitting and the technology behind putting and putter dynamics and designs. Putting is 40% of the game and the fastest way to lower scores. You will be amazed at how much you learn from these podcasts! Sit back, relax and listen to some great and fun information. “The Putting Couch” is the first golf podcast exclusively devoted to all things Putting.

7 Likes

Love The Putting Couch. I don’t think I have missed an episode.

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out and spreading the word!!

1 Like

I’m going to try it but I’m hesitant to start thinking about putting. I’m definitely of the less is more school when it’s comes to putting technique and theory.

Adding it to my subscribed podcasts now! Side note that it’s great to see @SeeMorePutters and other brands/golf people participating on these forums. Don’t think I’ve seen that anywhere else!

5 Likes

No worries. We are always here if you have any questions. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for subscribing. Stay in touch. Let us know what topics you would like us to discuss. Enjoy getting feedback from everyone on the forum.

2 Likes

I love the putting couch podcast. I’ve listened to every episode at least once, sometimes more. My dog walk takes 30 minutes, which is about the same time as the podcast lasts. BTW, I love my see more putter too!

4 Likes

Thanks for the note. We enjoy this. Feel free to share with your friends if you haven’t already. Let us know other topics you might like to cover. Appreciate it. Have a great Friday!

1 Like

New episode just dropped. Have a great Friday. Make putting simple and fun with a SeeMore.

2 Likes

Episode 39 - Keys to building putting confidence on greens. The Putting Couch podcast - Click Link to :headphones:…Mental-game coach @dr.bobwinters joins the show to talk about creating a positive mindset on the greens, along with how to turn 3-foot putts from knee-knockers into gimmes.

The Putting Couch podcast is the first ever podcast solely dedicated to all things putting.

Let us know your thoughts.

1 Like

Needing this one these days! :smiley:

1 Like

When you are ready we will be there for you! [email protected] or call 615-435-8015 if you ever have any questions! #allstate

1 Like

My new SeeMore was great for me today… looking forward to sending people your way when they see how much better I’m putting the ball…

1 Like

Fantastic! Keep up the solid work and thanks for keeping us posted. Hope your week is going well.

1 Like

It’s Wednesday and I played 18 holes. Pretty successful week as far as I’m concerned…

Now just need to get the rest of the game shaped up.

1 Like

Episode 48 just dropped - “mental side to putting”…click HERE to listen. Have a great Wednesday!

3 Likes

Episode 49 - Listen: Three Tips to Become a Great Putter - The Putting Couch - have a great Thursday. Thanks for listening.

1 Like

Besides “The Putting Couch” podcast…what are some other golf podcast that you listen too? :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing.

Season 4 - Episode 54 is LIVE! - Mental Side of Putting with Dr. Bob - Part 1 of 3.

Tune in to part 1 of a 3-part series on The Putting Couch, where Dr. Bob Winters discusses the golfer’s attitude towards putting. In this 3 part series Dr. Winters gives you specific insights and clear examples on what is holding back your potential to be a great putter, and how you can change that right now and become better on the greens than you ever thought possible. Listen to the podcast or new for 2024 watch on the SeeMore Putter Company Youtube page.

Or Subscribe and Listen - HERE.