The Practical Golf Masters Pool is Live!

I just checked a few minutes ago. Half my team is not likely to make the cut. This looks like my NCAA pools :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Is there a golfer with a hotter hand than brian harman in the last month?

Game firing on all cylinders at the players, dell match play and first two rounds at masters

Wow picked Dustin and he hacked it big time. Balls in the water, 3 putts etc. Lee Westwood another pick is by the wayside too. 4 picks left with the best at -2

1 Like

Personal opinion

Hate the portrait mode camera…hate it in the nfl playoffs and like it less at the masters.

Can you imagine tigers 2019 win shot with a camera that blurs the background? It would degrade the entire viewing experience

I hope this is a fad

1 Like

McIlroy (CUT)
Berger (CUT)
Cantlay (CUT)
Fitzpatrick (T34)
Casey (T26)
Scheffler (T18)

Truly elite drafting skills

1 Like

I was in the same boat.

Sergio (CUT)
Kuchar (CUT)
Westwood (CUT)
Kokrak (49)
Thomas (T21)
Reed (T8)

1 Like

I’m not even going to look - I know it was bad

I just posted all the winners here, congrats to them and thanks to everyone who participated!

2 Likes

I had two finish in the top 5 and still finished #608. I can’t wait until the next major :grimacing:

2 Likes

Schauffele (T3)
Morikawa (T18)
Oosthuizen (T26)
Watson (T26)
Molinari (52)
Im (MC)

And I was in like the mid 500’s…loved it though!

1 Like

@ScottFawcettDECADE

Did will mishit his tee shot on 12 on sunday? Maybe a bit of wind?

He took a very conservative line and ended up safe, but that seemed like one of the poorer strikes that would be in his distribution

Been fun watching him succeed and you launch your product

Don’t think of it as a conservative line. His target was the right lip of the front bunker. He did miss hit it and it is an odd shot to be in a short left portion of a shot pattern. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know. Most importantly no matter if the shot is knocked in the hole or hit like Will did don’t think the result has anything to do with what their target was.

1 Like

10-4. As you say, “these guys really aren’t that good”

:joy::joy:

(Tongue in cheek)

1 Like

update:

I have cried uncle… went ahead and purchased foundations

2 Likes

Nice! I’m still on a free trial through July and need to get more into it…

I’m ready to start learning the numbers and how to better pick and commit to targets.