TGL Monday Nite Golf League --- What do we think?

TGL…for something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue

I wasn’t paying much attention to this, but I caught a twitter feed from TDub and started reading. This looks absolutely fun. This is how you grow the game! I know we don’t have all the particulars, but if it’s raucous, shows off skills…Why the Hell Not. When it’s crappy outside, we often go to the Trakman at another course rent the facility for 2 hours and play some great venues on screen. It’s a blast. It will be very relatable for a younger crowd and even for an older crowd like me. I can’t wait…MNF is getting to be quite boring anymore. What do you all think? The funny thing about the site opening page…1 guy has 82 of the 188 wins and 15 of the 27 majors…LOL! Guess they need him!

1 Like

I haven’t read much about it. How does it work?

1 Like

I attached the link on the OP. I don’t know exactly how the format will play out … I know it’s 18 holes, I know it’s going to be fast paced cause they wanna complete 18 holes in 2 hours… it looks like a blast! Better alternative for me than MNF! Most of those games have been a YAWN!

1 Like

I think it will be fun to watch, and as a golf fan, I will watch it. But it’s just another money-grab similar to LIV in my opinion.

Personally, I’ve become a big fan of playing simulator golf, and in a lot of ways I actually enjoy it more than regular golf.

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t notice that was a link…

1 Like