T-Dub's Protégé--- C-Dub

13 years old and shooting 68. I saw his interview and he seems to be a Chip off the Old Block in how he speaks, how he throws needles, mannerisms and above all talent. You don’t get a swing like that without talent. I hope I live long enough and C-Dub stays healthy enough to hit a Tour. What we wouldn’t do to have a swing like that? Anyone else see it and are you impressed like I am. I’ll guarantee you those clubs aren’t off the rack!

1 Like

Attitude, it’s all about the attitude. Of course he mimic his old man, just as TW from his father.
If you know the grand daddy, they all have this same kind of personality, where TW was molded into and now the grand son.
Attitude is good, if one could back it up with action.
Earl was a demanding and rather difficult patient when he was in medical care, as expected from his life experience. He’s a fighter. He stood on his own since he was young, so was the way he tutored his son. Now his son to his grand son.
Hope the young man could avoid the injury and handle the stress if he decided to go on the professional tour. It’ll be a hefty price to pay for the fame and the glory.

Found the short video, you are correct, he shows the talent and the fluid golf swing,.
Gold should be a second nature to C. as he was growing up in the midst of it.
Talent, definitely! Being tutored from his toddler’s age by the best in the world and given all the nurturing. It might also be the only way or the best way he could relate to his father, kids will stick to it like bees to the honey.
Yes, he shows a little attitude, which is healthy, especially when he could back it up with his action. I can’t wait for the day when T.W. is on the bag for C.W. for the National junior events. I wonder if C. will go through all the normal education route as most the young men would or jump directly to professional Tour.
It is still 6-8 years away before he will come to that turning point; we all wish him the best and be wise enough to chose the right direction when time comes.
He is so much like the 3 year old T.W. on the video. Time flies.