Shriners Open & Women’s PGA Championship

They completely changed the course for one guy before :tiger2:

You make a valid point. However, I will argue the fact that they didn’t do it over night (i.e. in six months).

at this point I’m not sure there’s too much more they can do with land (the Tiger changes were pretty big). But they could put a bunch of taller trees in the landing areas that Bryson can challenge. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, but it seems like a big fight is brewing.

1 Like

I think it’s actually about a 500 yard wide fairway for him! To clear the trees on left side is 320 and 340 to clear right trees! (sorry for crude drawing of the hole, just wanted to call it out if anyone couldn’t find #9

2 Likes

Holy crap!!! Matt Wolfe with the bogey free -10 under round. Not one, not two, but three eagles on the back 9 for a -8 back 9. :flushed::boom::fire:

He’s amazing! I wish I could stand to watch his swing.

1 Like

Check out www.adamyounggolf.com/matthew-matt-wolffs-golf-swing-an-analysis/

The Women’s PGA was a very good watch. The round Kim played on Sunday ranks right up there with any final round of a major on any tour.

As far as the Shriners, I took a hard pass on that one. Wake me up in November to watch the PGA Tour. Not a major? No thank you.

1 Like

I was almost afraid to watch the video.

Brooke Henderson played some great golf on Saturday. Love watching those ladies swing the club. It’s a real testament to the equipment mixed with proper technique doing the work. They swing so smooth and effortlessly. It’s a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Anyone know if Zalatoris has done enough for special temporary membership yet? Heard he needed T5 which he got, but since it was 3 way T5 he could be just short. He’s going to win sooner than later.

She did and was rooting for her to keep it up Sunday and get the win. I agree about watching the ladies. I watch significantly more LPGA than PGA. I can relate much better to the game they play.

1 Like