Prized Golf Possession

For us fanatical people, I’m sure we all have some piece of memorabilia we prize. I have a few, Unc brought me an Tam Tartan cap from Old Tom Morris golf shop, I have a Ball Mark from the 92 Masters I was at, but my priceless possession is below, met him at a Golf Banquet in Upstate NY:

3 Likes

I have an old, leather bag for tees and ball-markers that hangs on my golf bag. It was my grandpa’s and has hung on my bag since summer of 2001 after he passed away. It’ll stay on my golf bag until it falls apart.

2 Likes

I hope it never falls apart! That’s awesome! Can it be restored?

1 Like

A picture of my friends and I walking to the seventh hole on Pebble Beach. 1 of them isn’t there anymore.

Actually I hired a photographer for the whole round. All of those photos.

2 Likes

Thanks for that idea. Every year for the past 8 years I hold an End of Season Masters Style Steak dinner with all the trimmings for my 3 golfing partners (we’ve been playing together now since 2007)…It’s time for a photograph to memorialize it! We’re certainly NOT getting any younger! Amazing to think of that, we met on the course as singles, we all just ended up playing together, we became pretty close friends, we started in the regular players division and in 2 years (they are waiting for me) we all will be competing in the super senior division…Thank you so much!

1 Like

It was worth every penny I spent. I shared out the photos with everyone afterwards, I have always taken all of the photos in the past so I got to relax and just enjoy the company of my friends.

Don’t know. It’s still going strong 20 years later!

1 Like

Signed crenshaw masters flag

I don’t actually own my prized golf possession; it hasn’t been released yet. But just as soon as it is, I’m going to bribe whoever I need to in order to procure one of the Limited Edition “The Open 150th Anniversary Commemorative Putters”. I’ll keep the box and associated packaging, but I’ll actually use the thing.