Practical Golf Polo!

I’m going to have some polos made from one of my favorite brands, Tillinger. Which color do you prefer from these mockups?

6 Likes

All of them look good, but I’d probably rank Black Heather first since the other two have pretty loud patterns on the inner collar.

2 Likes

Black Heather, Iron in close 2nd place. If it was down to me I’d have the Iron colour with the placket detailing from the Black Heather.

Either way I’m definitely up for one of those bad boys :grin:

2 Likes

Blue then black…

2 Likes

Iron - but I like the black heather too.

2 Likes

I meant Black Heather, then Iron. Slate Blue would be my third choice.

2 Likes

Iron, Slate then Black.

2 Likes

Black Heather, iron, slate blue. I’d wear all three.

1 Like

They all look great. Will there be any tall sizes?

1 Like

I’ll try to get a few as large as they go!

1 Like

I like the black and iron!

2 Likes

They all look great, but since you asked I’d probably rate Iron best and then slate. Haven’t tried any Tillinger stuff yet.

1 Like

thanks! I’m going to get some made up soon

3 Likes

Since golf is truly not a sport, but a game (hearkening back to older posts…lol)…it has a tendency to attract some big boys, like myself. The bigger the shirt size you can get…the better! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Slate blue. The other 2 are nice but poor colours for when the temps rise.

Iron, Slate Blue, Black. Really none of them are bad. Nice options and they look good.

2 Likes

Thanks! trying to finalize these and some other items (headcovers etc)

3 Likes
  1. Black Heather
  2. Iron
  3. Slate Blue
3 Likes

I voted Blue on twitter but appear to be losing here :slight_smile:

Any idea how long these shirts are? I usually wear 2XLT, and need the length to stay tucked in on the course… Though maybe the nutritionist will help on that angle.

Not sure the actual length but they are a mostly normal fit, maybe a touch on the smaller side

1 Like