Practical Golf Merch Is Live! Help Out a Good Cause :)

I’ve finally got all the new merch in, and I’m really excited about how it came out! I used some top vendors/materials, so you’ll be very happy with the quality :grinning:

Every year I donate a portion of Practical Golf’s revenue to Youth On Course. They are doing amazing things for golf by getting the game in the hands of young kids who likely would not have the opportunity. Additionally, they create a symbiotic relationship with partner courses that helps their revenue model. This year I want to up the ante and donate $5000 to YOC, which will fund about 1,000 rounds. But I need help.

A portion of the proceeds from the merch will go towards this donation goal. Here is what I have available. If you want to purchase multiple products, you can add them at the bottom of any product page. If you have any questions feel free to message me directly, especially for international orders.

Here’s what I’ve got:

7 Likes

Happy to see this available and support a great cause! Order placed for the full set of headcovers.
:+1:t2:

2 Likes

thank you, Cory! Appreciate the support :grinning:

I went with the t-shirt…but everything looks great!

Thanks I think you’re going to love the shirt, it’s super comfy!

1 Like

I just grabbed a putter cover! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

thank you, Jim, I think you’re going to love it!

1 Like

I know I will. I’m excited and more so because some of the proceeds are going to the kids. It’s a good talking point!

1 Like

So helping out the kids is definitely a big plus, but that said this is some good looking loot:

Smelling like a nicely broken-in catchers mitt is a bonus as well.

4 Likes

looking awesome, can’t wait to get them on my bag when the course opens!!!

Shirt is fantastic!! Super soft and sizing is standard, thanks!

Waiting to see rest of the product line when it’s finalized!

2 Likes

Wow… a very sharp and stylish fairway wood cover showed up really quickly after ordering! Thx Jon!

Been thinking of splurging on a new 5W and this would go on it. Have an idea what I want but may actually schedule a proper fitting to test a few.

Anyway, I’ve donated to YOC separately - good org doing good things :+1:

4 Likes

that’s great! Glad you like the headcover

1 Like

Looking forward to my t shirt. Ordered an XL since I have been working out lol.

4 Likes

My shirt is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

3 Likes