PG Forums Fantasy Golf 2.0

New season of fantasy golf is starting up and I’ve created a new league! Whether you played in the last one or not, feel free to sign up and select golfers week to week. Just bragging rights on the line, so nothing too serious:

Password: Practical
2 Likes

Hooray! Low stakes and not much work… it’s a great way to keep up with what’s going on in the world of golf.

2 Likes

I’m ready! My goal is to not forget to set a lineup for the whole season :joy: I only missed a few but still it sucks to sit down to the computer at work Thursday morning and find out you missed out the week. Yeah I know it sends an email reminder… lol

2 Likes

I’m in this year! Missed out last season excited to bring you all down to my level

1 Like

I’m in! I am terrible at fantasy golf, but I still like to put a team together every week.

1 Like

There’s only one way to get better right? Wooo

1 Like

Well, I decided last minute to throw John rahm on my team… who did he replace? Maverick.

Whoops.

New format, new scoring system, same poor decisions :sweat_smile:
Also doesn’t look like they’re sending cut emails anymore, so you really have to keep your eye on it. Fortunately my bench guys hadn’t teed off yet, so I was able to swap out quick.

1 Like

Only 1 of my for starters made the cut, I told you I am terrible at this.

1 Like

My tactic is to usually put better players in the bench so I don’t “waste” their starts…

I replace maverick with John rahm for this reason.

My strategy might be dumb.

1 Like

Friendly reminder to fill out your players for this week!

4 Likes

I just filled out my roster for this week. This is one where the winner goes really low. It seems like there are more stars that are playing the wrap around season. Rickie, Dahmen, and Simpson are my picks.

1 Like

I picked Dylan fritalli in solidarity with Jon.

1 Like

I hate the new UI (especially on mobile), but appreciate the addition of the odds. That’s become my go-to stat for making selections since the FedEx points are so important for the new scoring.

I also find it hard to read the names assuming everyone has the same screen as I do. They also took away the pictures and the golfers are not sorted by % picked. Could be settings of mine but it seems a touch buggy in spots. I should look into the new scoring a little bit it sounds like

Woo hoo, I actually won one week!

3 Likes

The tour starts back up this week. Don’t forget to make your picks!

1 Like