Non-Cart Bags for Riders

Really all depends on what you tend to carry in your bag. Standard Hoofer has 11 pockets with 22 liters of storage, Lite is 7 pockets with 19 liters. Both are 9.5" diameter at the top, so not small by any means, but 14 clubs are tight, especially if you have oversized grips on anything.

1 Like

Buy one of these and tell me how it is.

Now I really want the players 3 in iridium…

I have the stitch sl2

Fickle creature but i love her… hardly carry anything in my bag though. No space for apparel

I would probably go ping hoofer based on what you are saying. My next bag will probably be a ping hoofer lite

Go halvsies on it with me?

1 Like

I don’t store a ton, but I do carry 14 clubs and rain gear just in case. Thinking I’ll just pull the trigger on the Hoofer and hope it lasts me 7-10 years.

spend $120 on one of these, I don’t think you’ll be sorry

1 Like

Ha, that’d be a fun charge to explain to the wife.

I think the hoofer makes sense as a known quantity/ quality. Hopefully you get a decade out of to.

I’m still really interested in the vessel… it’s the first bag I’ve seen that I’ve actually contemplated replacing my bag with… I don’t know why it tickles my fancy.

Anyone use the Ping Hoofer Craze lite? I have a cobra and the legs are screwed, so looking for a new bag.

I was really fond of my Nike 14 way cart bag. Tons of pockets, pretty durable. Only a few minor scuffs and wear around where the wedges hit the edge, but nothing terrible. Only a single strap, no legs, and a little heavy, so I sold it for a 2-strap carry bag.

Update: I ordered a Hoofer. I don’t regret it.

3 Likes

I have 3 bags from Big Max Golf: the Dri Lite Silencio, which I use on my push cart, and a Dri Lite Hybrid and Dri Lite 7, which I use for short after-work-rounds or for winter golf, when trolleys are not allowed.

They are priced very nicely, and I like the quality. Their customer service is also top notch: The first DL7 I had would creak very badly when on my back, and they sent me a replacement within 2 days, without even asking to send the faulty one back to them.

1 Like

New bag check!! Now all I need is for the 20” of snow to melt and temp to get over 45.

4 Likes

Looks awesome! Hope it works for you!

This is my current view… but I’m visiting family in Idaho… apparently weather in Louisville won’t be much better.

2 Likes

Good looking bag! She pretty

2 Likes

I’m really happy with my Datrek Hybrid Lite. Works well for carrying, push carts or riding carts; reasonable weight, features and price.

1 Like

Nice doggie head cover!

1 Like

Sneak peak from an upcoming review. So far, it’s a very good bag.

2 Likes

Thanks! I had an English bulldog named Capone who past a couple years ago. It’s my homage to him. For years I could only find them with a cigar in their mouth and finally found this one. I love it.

2 Likes

Review is up for the Vessel Player III bag:

Short version: Great bag if you’re willing to pay almost $400 for one.

2 Likes