Maybe it's just me

That’s why I’ve grown tired of twitter. There is always someone waiting to pounce on you! It’s great to see how helpful and positive everyone is being with one another here.

1 Like

maybe some smart a$$ comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea but at least yours are actually funny

2 Likes

I try to keep it 80% + positive. If I ever get out of line you just let me know.

1 Like

:joy::joy: you’re good. I’m sure all of us here have other sides of our personalities that we could share, but it would be an outright disaster if we did.

I’d just endlessly make obscure references to Step Brothers (start the fire!!!) and random things that would add 0 value.

2 Likes

I feel bad for people that try to use Twitter for anything really. People have no problem saying whatever they want from the protection of being behind their screens. It’s a pandemic in itself. I despise the social media’s and that’s one of my main reasons I refuse to use them and support it. I wonder what makes them think they have the right to -troll- I guess it’s called. I don’t partake. But if this is consider social media here in this forum then count me in. I come on here every day now and love it.

1 Like

It used to be so good for getting information faster than anywhere else. Now it’s just a cesspool of hate and snark.

3 Likes

Make Social Media Civil Again!

2 Likes

I’m the opposite- I want to see more voices and perspectives!

1 Like

But I would flag that comment and get my first flagged comment badge. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yes! Everyone is so helpful here, and to me as a beginner, it is wonderful to learn and aspire to some of the heights of skill many here have! And to hear how it goes with your rounds.

4 Likes

I just want to praise Jon, for having a much easier site to register for, than many of his competitors.

(I’m about ready to put GolfWRX through a wall in rage. To hell with you and your 9 Captcha’s to do anything. Plus, any website that simultaneously demands a 12 digit password, but won’t let you visualize what you’ve typed in—and contemplates users being predominantly on mobile!—needs to die in a fire.)

That is all. Though, when are the site upgrades/changes coming, Jon?

2 Likes