Josh Gregory Practice Routines

Hello,

I’m looking for any details or resources anyone has on Josh Gregory’s philosophy with respect to practicing.

From what I’ve gathered, he’s big on equal practice for each aspect of your game: full swing, distance wedges, chipping/pitching/bunker, and putting should all be split equally every time you practice. Then, he says you need to train each area with a mix of technical, random, and competitive.l elements. He really seems to minimize technical unless you’re making a change too.

I’ve only been able to get info from a few podcasts I’ve listened to that he’s guest appeared on, but I’d like a little bit more information along with application to a practice regimen.

Anyone here use his philosophy that can provide additional info or able to provide anything written that I can reference?

Thanks!

1 Like

I haven’t heard of him, but I follow game like training. They have a great book you can get in hardcover or for your reader on Amazon. It’s called Golf Practice. See attached photo. It’s a really good book for practice ideas and how to randomize your practice.

2 Likes