Jones Sports Bags

I just got in a few things from Jones Sports that I had custom made for our prizes with the Practical Golf logo.

Here’s the Utility Trouper Bag

Also here’s the Utility Cooler

I think these came out great! I’ve been using their bags for the last few years and love them. If you want anything off their site with the Practical Golf logo message me directly and I can have it made (and pass along a discount).

8 Likes

I have heard really great things about the Utility Trouper, sharp looking bag for sure!

I have the prior version, I may have bought myself a new one too :grinning:

1 Like

Those look great! Very sharp bag.

1 Like

thanks, going to swap my clubs out soon and put this baby in play! The other one will have a new home soon enough

Looks SWEET :raised_hands:

1 Like

I have the Utility Rover, which I really like, but I was thinking about one of these for days when I want a stand bag or when I need a little more room in the bag. I’m curious about the weight though.The website says 5lbs, which seems a bit heavy for a carry bag these days. Have you compared the weight to other bags? Does it seem heavy when fully loaded?

Also, how do you like the straps? I’ve heard some people complain they have a hard time getting them adjusted properly because they are independent. Did you have any issues?

I’m going to swap out the clubs soon, so I’ll let you know!

these are pretty sweet

1 Like

The Jones bags are great. I just picked up a used Trouper on eBay. Really light, good construction and some nice small touches.

1 Like