Im excited about professional golf

So I’ve been in the fantasy league and paying more attention to the world of professional golf… I think we’ve entered a new era and it’s going to be great for the game.

Max Homa has shown both personality outside the ropes and the ability to win tournaments… we have a huge slew of young golfers ready to play good golf… and an amazing amount of international talent.

It’s going to be interesting… I’ll be interested to see if anyone can get a win percentage near 5% long term… morikowa is at 10% with 40 or so tournaments…

2 Likes

This was my favorite part of everything that happened after the last putt dropped.

2 Likes

Yeah, awesome moment.

Honestly, as much as we talk about big golfer, it’s nice to see so many different guys with so many different skill sets and personalities…

I think golf is in a good place… almost the second generation of the tiger effect…

1 Like

As fun, motivational, and inspirational as it was watching Tiger dominate for so many years, I have to agree. There’s so much talent out there it’s insane. Guys are battling and elevating their games. I think we’re still only scratching how good golf is going to be for a long time.

1 Like

Definitely.

Look at how many good golfers we have right now under 30…

I’m not sure what the college golf scene looks like, but can’t imagine there aren’t more good golfers coming down the line.

Zalatoris didn’t have standing on any tour 2 years ago… he’s going to be a force in the course for years to come… hopefully he puts some of his winnings into food.

2 Likes