Groove It Brush

Played two rounds using my brand new Groove It Brush. I love it! My clubs have never been this clean while playing and it really takes only seconds longer to do the same thing you would do with a wire brush. My wire brushes would “flatten out” after a while and not get all the dirt out of the grooves.

The Groove It Brush cleans them totally and the magnets that hold the brush on the clip are really strong. I left my brush hanging both rounds and the brush never fell off. What is so neat about the magnets is that when you pull the brush off its attachment and you go to put it back on all you have to do is get in the vicinity to the other magnet and it connects perfectly.

I like stuff that works and this does what it says.

5 Likes

Big fan of this product as well. This year should be better (we’re all hoping) but especially last year, with no ball washers on the course, having a way to spritz water on the ball to clean it was a plus, as was having a way to clean clubs without spitting on them.

3 Likes

I’ve had the Groove it for one day, and I love it.

Magnet is awesome, tool is awesome… me actually cleaning my wedges is awesome.

Helps to clean and dry it with a large practical golf towel. It’s both practical and for golf!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I just sent that over to the inventor/owner of the product. He’s going to love it. Such a great guy who has been blown away by the response so far.

2 Likes

Mine should have been delivered to home this week. Look forward to putting it to use.

3 Likes

I’ve only gotten to use mine for one round so fast, and I love it! The magnet attachment was a brilliant idea that works well. It’s strong, you just have to get them close to each other and its back together.

I’m going to share a customer service story about them. My wife ordered the brush in early December as a Christmas gift. It was on backorder, so I didn’t get it until February 5th. Needless to say, I was pretty stoked when it came in. It comes in and of course, I have to try it out. Well, the water was barely coming or when I pressed the button and to get enough, I had to basically hammer on it. I was fairly disappointed. We sent an email to the company along with a video detailing the problem and they promptly sent another bottle. I would highly recommend this brush!

2 Likes

Wait, the magnet part separates? I was just happy to have a strong magnet.

1 Like

It does! You just hook it to your bag and then when you need to use it, you can just pull the brush off the bag. When you’re done, you just get the two parts of the magnet close to each other and they’ll snap back in place.

2 Likes

Haha, I was just using the magnet to attach to my cart…

I was wondering why everyone was so excited about the magnet…

2 Likes

Got mine in the mail this week. It’s going to be put to the test today. Excited about it.

2 Likes

Pro tip, the magnet is a connector, not just a convenient device to stick to your cart.

2 Likes

This brush is amazing. My friends liked it too. They kept going to my bag and using it. I told them to get their own. Hahaha.

2 Likes

@jon Can you share the link to buy it again? I’m going to send it to some golf buddies…

1 Like

Here is it - FYI I’ve run out of my inventory and they will be able to fulfill directly, but they are almost out as well!

2 Likes

So about running out of inventory… I get mine, open it up and show it to my wife… 'hey honey check out this great golf gadget!"

It’s now hanging on her bag and I have to order another one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes