Golf Podcasts: What are you listening to?

Absolutely, he was a great guest for sure! In fact, that episode is worth a listen even if you don’t subscribe.

You know @jon, it might be nice to have a page on the site with a curated list of books and podcasts. Probably something this community can help with.

If each entry has a little opinion based description it’d be a highly valuable resource, not to mention have the possibility of driving more traffic your way.

1 Like

My favs: NoLayingUp, Get a Grip, The Fried Egg, On the Mark (depending on guest), Feed the Ball, GolfWRX podcasts (depends on topic/guest), Earn Your Edge…I need more time to listen! This COVID travel ban has drastically cut into my listening time.

I’ve listened to almost all of the Golf Science podcasts. Nice shows Jon. Started the Chasing Par but never finished. Have had lots of time listening to podcast while walking during the pandemic. Just passed over 3200 miles and my dog hates me now…

1 Like

I’m one episode in and sold. Would love to make an all out attempt like these guys so excited to live it through them

2 Likes

Beside a few that have already been mentioned, I listen to every episode of the SeeMore Putting Couch.

1 Like

Sounds like I am in the minority…but I dislike podcasts.
I wish they would just convert them to printed format. Now when I was working and spent a lot of time in the car…listening might have worked. But, I can read and watch sports at the same time and my wife is in the room and I have to use ear buds. Plus when I’m reading i can just read the parts I want. Why can’t they do both audio and print version?

Murv

Fried Egg! If it is too rainy to golf then geek out on (for me) a course I could never imagine playing.

No laying is the popular choice but fairway rollin keeps me balanced. House is always excited to talk people up and keep it positive!

1 Like

You all are missing the #1 Golf podcast out there, Fore Play! By the common man, for the common man!

I try to stick to Podcasts of people who might know more about the game than me.

I am far too polite to specifically point out which Podcasts, fall short of that requirement, but a bunch out there do🤓

1 Like

It’s just entertainment man, no need to take it so seriously. I enjoy most of the podcasts listed and enjoy the technical aspects of them (especially MSG’s No Putts Given). To me too many take this game more seriously than they should. Remember, it’s a game, to be enjoyed, by all.

I listen to Jon and Adam because they know there stuff inside and out. (apparently for Jon, it’s mostly inside!)…

I listen to Chasing Scratch because it’s pure entertainment. They occasionally bring in experts, and ask good questions of them (Adam and Mike are both on this forum) but I also enjoy their banter and how quickly they abandon whatever expert they just spoke to.

Different podcasts fill different roles for people… I’d much rather read a technical book than listen to a technique podcast.

1 Like

The Fried Egg
NLU (although the I we hate golf coverage narrative has gotten old)
On the Mark
Golf’s Sub Par
The Caddie Network
The Par Train
How’s My Handpath
Golf Science Lab
Earn Your Edge

2 Likes

Golficity is great… can’t help but follow Foreplay by Barstool sports as well

1 Like

I love golf podcasts, super excited someone mentioned this. I just started Chasing Scratch a few months ago and it’s awesome. I love how well it’s produced. Lenny cue the dramatic… I’m almost caught up. Golficity is great, these guys are just regular guys talking golf. On the Mark is pretty good, nice interviews. Golf Science Lab is awesome, that was where I first heard of @jon and @Adamyounggolf . Earn your edge and Tour Coach are other good ones.

3 Likes

I like how you have one g too.

Golf Unfiltered and Golfers Authority Behind the Golf Brand are two others that I routinely tune in to.

2 Likes

Good podcasts already listed by the community. Sub 70 has a decent podcast. CEO Jason is a good interviewer with a wide range of guests. Inside the Leather is a fun podcast.

3 Likes

Here’s a new podcast I did with Mark Immelman that’s hot off the (virtual) presses. I gave a shoutout to the community at the end!

5 Likes

I heard the podcast with Mark Immelmann, great stuff. It reminded me I bought a gps device months ago; because you recommended focusing on the “back of the green” yardages. On another Podcast.
That focus has got me on more greens In GIR and won me more $$$$ :bank:!!
Thanks

1 Like