Golf discount sites

Hello, still new and looking for discount sites or coupon(s) for balls, clothes, training aids… Etc.

What are your favorite sites?

I have been very happy with the items I have found at 2ndswing.com

They have great used clubs as well as new apparel you can get very cheap, as long as you dont mind a random club logo on it.

Best thing for balls is to wait until around December or in the spring - a lot of the manufacturers do by 2 get one free or other similar deals. I do that and stock up for the year.

1 Like

Also, Ebay.

As long as you do your due diligence and make sure you are buying for a seller with good reviews you can find some great deals on both used and new items.

1 Like

I agree with EBay. I’ve found some amazing deals there.

1 Like

Sometimes you have to work a bit harder to find the great deals, but they are out there.

Ordered a good bit from RockBottomGolf. They have good sales occasionally, such as today 20% any one item.

2 Likes

I’ve heard some complaints about counterfeit grips sold on EBay, but I don’t have personal experience there. I’m sure there are deal to be had from reputable sellers, but like most things, caution is appropriate.

1 Like

I have heard the same thing about Grips. I only buy those from retailers.

A lot of counterfeit everything on eBay. I personally take a hard pass on buying anything on there. I’m just risk averse, I suppose.

I’ve used RockBottom but they rarely have good deals on high quality goods. They seem to specialize in bargain brands

If you are a Callaway person, http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/ has some pretty good deals if you don’t mind used clubs and they run some pretty good sales

1 Like

Agree. I bought a Vokey wedge. Interestingly, if you find a club you like, then leave the site and then come back to the same club, the price goes up!!!

1 Like