Golf content online

We’re feel in the throes of winter here in Minnesota and I’m going a bit stir crazy. What’s some of the best golf content or there (articles, podcasts, videos)?

Right now, I’m in on the following but always looking for more new stuff. Especially stuff to read:

1. Practical golf articles and forum
  2. Sweet Spot podcast
  3. Chasing scratch
  4. MyGolfSpy articles and forum
  5. Hack It Out podcast
  6. The Golfers Journal
  7. Wisdom in Golf YouTube
  8. Rick Shield YouTube for the challenges
  9. Golf State of Mind

Love to hear where else you find great content!

Can’t recommend a read or listen. Hows about some online golfing?
World golf tour is just as fun, frustrating & addicting as real golf.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Ultimate Golf… it’s fine! They would REALLY like me to spend money on the game, but I haven’t thus far.

I started writing about golf myself… it’s been fun.

It’s still in the nascent stages, but I figured I should try to write as much as I could and see how it went.

3 Likes

Golf Sub Par podcast.

ClubProGuy on Twitter is a must-follow!

I read a couple of your articles on there, nice work. Kudos to you @Craigers.

2 Likes

I read all of your articles today. Great stuff and I commend you for putting it out there and “Doing something.” My golf journey is eerily similar to yours and I suspect a lot of other golf fanatics. My wife often asks what I’m looking at my phone only for me to sheepishly show her a blog, article, post, video about golf and how to improve. It’s probably the thing I love most about this game. Seemingly endless opportunity for improvement and learning.

I also find journaling about my golf game (and other things) to be quite beneficial and your posts on that has me excited to get back into it once the season resumes in Minnesota.

I’m rooting for your success and will keep following!

2 Likes

I’ll take a look at that, Will. God knows you’ve given plenty of great advice here.

In addition to the great things I’ve read about in this thread, do a random walk through the blog posts at adamyounggolf.com. A lot of counterintuitive, helpful information, that led me to Jon’s site originally.

I’d also recommend the fora at Wrxgolf.com. As one wag put it, "It’s basically the Arfcom (discussion site for the AR-15 rifle; likely premier site for such, despite the owners’ recent efforts to $h%t all over their fanbase) of golf. Wishon frequently writes there, if that helps.

1 Like

Decade
Adam Young
Milo Lines

My favorites

Some of these online sites are derived from the same source / people.

1 Like

Shotgun Start is a great podcast for general golf takes that are fun. If you like golf course architecture then I would recommend the Fried Egg podcast and they have a great newsletter and website. Geoff Shackelford’s Quadrilateral newsletter is excellent - comes out around once a week.