Golf cart owners?

Maaaannnn I am on my way. Let’s gooooo!!

1 Like

I will sell you a brand new one with an 11% note

15 year fixed

4 Likes

Only $113/mo for the next 15 years!? I think my wife will be all for this. Can I drive across the country to pick it up at my own expense, too!?!

2 Likes

Honey, I’ll be back in 6 weeks, can’t take the cart in the highway.

1 Like

Only thing i need to figure out in this new venture is where we sit in the capital stack relative to jet ski / bass boat loans

1 Like

I think it’s equivalent to a party barge loan.

1 Like

I would check around retirement (55+ year old) communities near golf courses. Might find a nice cart at an estate sale. Mine is a 1999 EZGO but I use it for other purposes. I put a 24 HP Honda V-Twin in it and use it around housing towing a mall utility trailer, camping as a means of transportation, at Glamis as a motorcycle rescue, and at the river where I use it for launching jet skis. the E-Class wouldn’t work as well.

1 Like

Any luck finding a cart?

I wish. So much of the same. I’ve decided I’m comfortable spending around $4k, but everything out there is either barely rolling scrap metal for $1500 or next to new for $9000.

Tough life. :joy:

1 Like

Might have to wait til .the fall / winter…

Yeah I’m in no rush. It’s just one of those I want this, but don’t necessarily need it things. I should probably just use the money I was going to spend on a cart on a skytrak and upgrade my garage bay.

Or just, you know, not spend money.

2 Likes

Do both. Use debt. I got ya covered

2 Likes

1 Like

Can you get one with Gravedigger decals? I’m old school.

So like $2500 or…?