CBD Oil and Products

I’d say that KANABI is at the middle-to-low end price wise, especially once you add in the discounts you can typically find for them. There are cheaper products out there, but you definitely have to consider the potency as well. The cheapest available oils have very little CBD in them.

2 Likes

I’ve now used Kanibi CBD Oil for four nights and according to my Whoop strap my recovery has been above my average for three of the four nights and the fourth night was average. So far so good.

2 Likes

Has anyone used On The Green CBD products for golfers?

Not much data yet, but FWIW I have used Kanibi Full Spectrum for the last few nights and according to both my Amazon Halo and Galaxy Active 2 (yes I’m wired 24/7 lol) my sleep improved by about 25%. I felt like I slept decently , but not great. I used the minimum dosage to start so I may increase that and see what happens. I also exercised more this past week so that could have helped my sleep. I didn’t seem to be as sore from a couple of hard workouts as I normally am so maybe CBD helped there? Hard to say this soon. Playing golf this coming weekend and I’ll try some during the day then. I haven’t touched a club in a bit due to weather though so I’m not expecting much.

1 Like

This has remained the key benefit for me. From Fri.-Sun. I walked 63 holes and was completely fine on Monday.

1 Like

Yes I did 2 different workouts that usually leave me pretty sore for several days and I can feel them, but nowhere near as much as the last few times.

What dosage are you taking? Do you take it every day? I’m guessing this is something I will have to experiment with. I do think Kanibi is a bit pricey, but if it truly works I’ll just go back to Kirkland golf balls to save money lol.

Still generally doing a 25mg dose (1ml of the oil for what I have) in my coffee every morning and then something in the evening also containing a 25mg dose (I have gummies and softgels in addition to the oil). That’s 50mg a day which is fairly average from my research. On rare occasions I’ll have a gummy or something midday if it’s an especially stressful day.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I used 0.25 mL of the larger bottle which I believe is 12.5 mg dosage (50 mg per 1 mL) and just held it under my tongue for about a minute as Kanibi recommended. I wonder if it’s like other supplements where it’s good to not take it for a week every so often?

Been experimenting with dosage a bit and so far 0.25 ml (Full Spectrum 1500mg) seems to improve my sleep from 65/100 to 85/100 fairly consistently. I tried 0.5 ml and my sleep went back to 65-70 range. Only using this a few weeks so not much data and my sleep patterns could be related to something else.

I did try taking some oil before golf twice. First time the small dose of 0.25 ml and I can’t say I noticed anything. The next time I tried a full 1.0 ml and I felt kind of jumpy. Strange for me as I can drink 4 cups of coffee and feel nothing. I can’t say my game was affected, but I just felt off. Maybe just because it’s November and it was over 70F.

1 Like

I’m wanting to try it out, but it’s pricey. I could get some, but then I feel like I’d like it and it would work and I’d keep buying and not be able to afford golf (or the mrs wouldn’t be too thrilled).

Think it would really help me deal with the three-nager better!

Hello Team, Great Topic :relaxed

CBD oil and products have surged in popularity due to their potential health benefits. Derived from the cannabis plant, CBD offers relief from anxiety, pain, and insomnia without the psychoactive effects of THC. From tinctures to edibles, the market offers diverse options, but research into long-term effects is ongoing.