Cart bag recommendation?

Looking for a new cart bag. Any one got any recommendations? Want separate putter slot and cooler pocket.

And I’m not crazy about full 14 dividers - I never know how to arrange my clubs.

1 Like

I like the Titleist Cart 15 bag. Is very functional and looks great.

2 Likes

I have an OGIO cart bag that I absolutely love. It wasnt cheap but great products rarely are. It’s got more storage than I know what to do with.

1 Like

After much online research, I ordered a Sun Mountain c-130, but with 5-way dividers, not 14. Was really hard to find many options for a cart bag that didn’t have 14 individual slots. And I had to pay more for less dividers. :smile:

3 Likes

Just took delivery of this bad boy, my first cart bag. All I need now is to wait until 2 December when the lockdown is lifted!

3 Likes

Great choice , Mountain c-130 is one of the best golf cart bag .

Unless you want to give the spend to your pro…3 years ago I purchased Brand New Un-Used Adams Cart Bag…it was a leftover closeout on EBay. $45 no shipping (not a deal–a steal). I always check there for deals, you would be surprised “old” New Leftover, never opened stuff that are like 2 year old closeouts that will save you a couple bux…Titleist, Callaway, Taylormade, SunMountain…I’m looking right now at a Wilson Profile for $90 free shipping https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wilson-Profile-Golf-Lightweight-Cart-Bag-7-Way-Black-Orange-Grey-MINT-/143976011305?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292 a proshop floor display

1 Like

My new cart bag is still in its box owing to weather + lockdown. Can’t wait to break it out!

My Ping Traverse is the best bag I’ve ever owned. But I’m not sure it meets your specs. The Pioneer might be more up your alley.