Athletic Greens

Anyone use this product or any of the other green drinks? I’m curious what you think.

1st Phorm greens.

I mix them with water and splash of lemon Mio. Start every morning that way. Love it. Sets me off on the right foot every day.

2 Likes

@Bigdadenergy how did you choose that brand over all the others? When I try to read reviews I can never tell which ones are sponsored and which ones are objective.

The CrossFit gym I go to has a relationship with 1st Phorm and we get discounted supplements. That’s really it. It’s all super clean stuff, so we like it.

1 Like

I really like the Orgain protein and greens and the Orgain superfoods. I use them because we have been plant based for a year (we do it fish). These are plant based friendly and have a good taste compared to most other plant based powders.

1 Like

Has anyone tried Green Superfood made by Amazing Grass? Their price seems much lower than most of the competing brands and it seems to get good reviews.

I tried years ago when Tim Ferriss was raving about it. I’m sure it’s good, but it was pricey and I started using other “green” drinks that seem similar. Lately I’ve been using Orgain. I think one of the ones that made me feel the best was Vitamineral Green mixed with protein powder. VG tastes absolutely horrible and you need to add good tasting protein powder along with a banana and other stuff to smooth it out (to where it just tastes bad lol), but I did feel better drinking that almost every day.

1 Like

1st Phorm greens and reds. One of the best on the market.

2 Likes