Arccos caddie. Product

Received this product as a gift. Still in the box, is it worth opening/ using? I googled the product, didn’t find a lot of useful information. Would really appreciate hearing from actual users of this product

Thank You

Rob

1 Like

Hey Rob
I reviewed the Arccos Caddie system for the main site, you can see that here:

In short if you are interested in data and use GPS course maps for distance, it’s a great product. Possible downside is that if you don’t also have the Link, you’ll have to keep your phone in your pocket for it to work. Also, after one year of free service included with the sensors, you’ll have to pay a subscription fee to keep using it.

Absolutely! Easy to use and very informative. Great piece of gear.

Just noticed Arccos is folding their Strokes Gained analytics into their dashboard, should be available February.
I’ve been exploring their SGA within the phone app, data is really insightful. Only drawback is screen real estate. Cant wait to see it in the dashboard!

Btw, been using Link for quite a while, although not sure why. I have kept my phone in a belt clip holster in the small of my back for years (pre-Link) with no issues and have become reliant on the handy caddie gps functionality, so it’s still there and for me Link is superfluous.
One word of caution: I ‘accidentally’ switched from Link to phone during a round. There’s no way back! I contacted Arccos and they verified that once you switch from Link to phone during a round, you can’t switch back during that round. So, be careful.
While I’m at it, Arccos’ cs is beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. They have been curteous and patient on phone calls as well as prompt on email, very responsive replacing sensors. I even got an automated email the other day when Link got confused (rare) and recorded shots from two or three holes on a single hole; their servers flagged too many strokes. I received the email shortly after the round and the problem easily rectified.

Overall, I’ve been more than happy with Arccos’ product and company.

2 Likes