Amazing pictures of Golf Courses

Probably the most scenic course I’ve played this year is Soule Park in Ojai. Highly recommended if you’re in the area. In a valley where you are entirely surrounded by foothill views like these:

3 Likes

Here’s a shot of Cabot Cliffs in Nova Scotia, easily the most scenic (and fun) course I’ve ever played

8 Likes

That’s breathtaking!

1 Like

Cape Kidnappers is a bucket list course. What a landscape.

1 Like

Cape Kidnappers looks equally terrifying and gorgeous.
New Zealand is on my bucket list of countries to visit.

1 Like

Skamania Lodge in Stevenson Washington.

5 Likes

Wow! I’ve never seen anything like those pictures.

Orchard Creek in Altamont, NY (my dad teeing off the 7th). Fall golf in Upstate NY ain’t bad

6 Likes

Here’s the #2 tee box at Gamble Sands

5 Likes

That looks like a beautiful place.

Here’s a picture from today’s round at Streamsong Blue.

4 Likes

Is this your first time at Streamsong? I’m not far from there but wondering which is the best of the three?

I have heard so many different answers to that question. The other two courses there sound incredibly polarizing!

1 Like

I have been here before. I rank the courses in this order:
Red
Black
Blue

1 Like

Eagle Crest in Clifton Park NY yesterday. Picture perfect day, sunny, breezy and warm!

8 Likes

Love Orchard Creek ( and grabbing an apple during the round!)

1 Like

Rams Hill offers one of my favorite views in all of golf. The green grass, the water, the challenge of the hole. All framed by the vast moonscape of the Anze-Borrego Desert.

7 Likes

Fort Benning Golf Course has one of the best Par 5 tee shots I’ve ever played. Some of the military base golf courses in this country are awesome and so so cheap to play. The one here in Omaha at Offutt Air Force Base is a Robert Trent Jones Jr design.
These courses deserve so much more love.

4 Likes

Talons Cove in Utah today…Dead Mans Scramble…playing from the tips and this is a common pin.

9 Likes

Hahahahaha that is absurd (but funny)

2 Likes