SuperSpeed Golf Webinar - October 20th [Register Now]

I’m excited to announce the first webinar for Practical Golf! I’m hoping to have more of these with various coaches/products.

On October 20th at 6 PM EST, SuperSpeed Golf will be giving a presentation on how to gain more clubhead speed using OverSpeed training principles. Also, they’ll be answering some of your questions at the end.

You can register for the webinar using this link

I hope to see you there!

7 Likes

Registered! Can’t wait!

1 Like

awesome! I hope we get some good participation, and I can likely do more of these in the future!

Any chance you can record them?

Yes we will likely have a recording that will be posted on the site

4 Likes

That’s great. I will be playing Streamsong Blue that afternoon.

Lucky you! Heard great things

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Signed up for it earlier today. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’m going to try out the new Mach 1 grass. It is supposed to be dwarf Bermuda grass that has no grain and can be cut as low as bent grass for a smooth putting surface.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who was just on the webinar I hope you got some good info! For those that missed it I will be posting a recording on the site soon.

1 Like

I will definitely check out the recording. In the meantime, what were the key points discussed?

I not once thought to see what time zone it was scheduled for at 6 and missed it by an hour. :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

…and I just realized I did the same thing! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Quite a bit - an overview of how they define the 4 elements of adding speed to a golf swing and how overspeed training can help. But it was mostly a q&a session toward the end (great questions)

2 Likes

Got to watch about an hour of it. Was that you @jonto kick off the q&a? I had to go about three minutes after that.

1 Like

Hope it went well. Tough timing for me with the kids.

1 Like

Yea I was handling “moderation” of the questions

1 Like

Enjoyed the Zoom presentation and Q & A. Have come close several times to getting a set of them and strong ponder mode has been engaged again.

2 Likes