Partial Driver Thoughts?

Not familiar with the plumb bob method. But I hope to improve my putting with the Perfect Practice Mat! Will put it on the kitchen vinyl flooring. It’s just my last minute frustration as the season ends!

1 Like

I have a centre shaft old school Achushnet Bullseye butter identical to the one Johny Miller used when he shot a final round 63 to win the 73 Us Open. I stand behind the ball and hold my putter loosely with 2 fingers up in front of my eyes lining up the shaft with the pin or the hole. If I can see both sides of the ball either side of the shaft it is a straight putt. If I can see the whole ball on the left side of the shaft It breaks left to right and I aim for left lip or if the ball is away from the shaft on the left I aim further left outside the hole. There is no way to know exactly how much break but at least I have a vague idea and nearly always get it right as to which side it breaks to. Opposite goes if you can see more ball on right of the shaft it breaks from the right.

1 Like

Yes the women play it as 212 par 4. I am happy if I walk away with a 4 on the hole myself as I have played the hole 3.9 in 82 official rounds this year.