Non golf gadgets

Just checked and at latest count we have 9 different types of tea in the cupboard (obviously, we’re British :laughing:). Not fussed about loose leaf but I can see the appeal. Favourite breakfast tea is this Biscuit variety. Really tastes like tea with a digestive biscuit!

On coffee I went down the pour over route about 5 years ago with a Hario V60. So good yet so simple. And very easy to clean up.

3 Likes

I continue to churn through the tea… I do really enjoy the loose leaf as I think it’s better tea, overall… but maybe I’m just pretentious! I also like the ability to mix teas and make my own blend… I had some smoky tea (Lapsang souchong) and mixed it with a ginger tea and it was awesome… I actually cold brewed it, as I don’t love drinking hot tea first thing in the morning.

The biggest downside in my transition to tea is that it takes time to make it, so I can’t go from thirsty to drinking something immediately… Though maybe I should not drink the 64 ounces of tea I brew immediately in the morning!

2 Likes

Let me know if you need some good loose green tea. We get ours shipped over from my wife’s family in Korea.
I switch on and off between making tee (since coffee is easier), but the main thing we do is a big home brew of kombucha with the green tea, ~3 gallons every couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Oh man, I haven’t really tried much green tea… black tea (+ some flavors) and rooibos tea have been my mainstays…

My wife’s cousin was stationed in Korea for 2 years, I’m still disappointed we never went to visit.